12 - Mommas Boy

Amina

“So what do you want with my son?” was the first thing that she said and I looked at her in disbelief but I wasn’t going to disrespect her in her house so I was going to play her at her own game.

As I sat at the table and peeled the potatoes I just kissed my teeth silently and continued peeling the potatoes while she talked shit.

“You know my son has been through so much women is his life, I feel like he always drops himself in the same women. Gold diggers, models, video vixens and his favorites, strippers.” My eyes literally widened once she said strippers but I wasn’t going to say anything, “his last girlfriend was a stripper and I hated her so much, I never really knew her name but she was such a gold digger who never cared about my sons need and only cared about her, that’s why I hate strippers they just need a man to sleep around with, they might as well be a prostitute.” She laughed and I cleared my throat and got up.

“And why are you telling me this?” I asked and she chuckled dropping her knife and walked over to me.

“I don’t trust you and as far as I am concerned you are just another woman trying to con her way into my son’s heart and I am here to change that. My son doesn’t need a woman like you, I heard about you anyways Ms. Magic,” I looked at her puzzled and laughed, “You just like the rest, a hoe.”

I shot up in my seat. I wasn’t going to stand with this shit not with his mother. The lady called me a hoe for god sakes and I wasn’t going to stand for that shit. I walked out house out into the driveway and continued walking even pass Jaye trying to find the nearest bus stop.

“Whoa where you going?” he chuckled grabbing my arm and I looked at him with glassy eyes and he frowned.

“What happened in there?” he questioned and I tried to walk away but he pulled me right back, I turned my head away trying to hold back tears, “Tell me alright?” he asked again and I sighed.

“Jaye, I never disrespected ever in my life my anyone’s mother but your mother is one, excuse my language bitch. She called me a hoe and a gold-digger and somehow found out that I’m a stripper Jaye!” I sobbed and he pulled me into a hug, “Never in my life I have been this disrespected, she barely talked to me and got to me and automatically called me some hoe cause I strip? I want to go home, please.” I said and he took out his keys.

“Lets go, I’ll deal with my mom when I go back someday I don’t want to see you disappointed.” He said and I looked at him in shocked.

He literally did something that I would never expect and that was a man defending his woman from his mother.

I just continued to cry because many people said that about me that I was a hoe, some prostitute but that never talked to the women outside of the strip club. Some were full time students, cashiers, party planners, and even babysitters. We had a life outside of that damn strip club; some people were just too damn stuck up like his mother.

Please comment, share and vote i would really appreciate it, i know this aint one of the biggest stories on my page but i do appreciates the comments! - Camisha ♥