10 - Did Y'all Just??

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT DETAILS PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Amina

When I woke up this morning most definitely it felt like Jaye was still inside me pushing in every single inch of ecstasy making me squirm in my bed. He was too damn good! To be honest, I could never recall a man who could put it down like that and in a bus at that it just made me clench my legs tighter everywhere I went.

I was feeling myself so much this morning, I decided to cook breakfast. Bacon, white eggs, grits, sausages, grits, and waffles all my favorites just for the sake of being happy. I played my favorite song in the world Chrisette Michele’s Ten Foot Stilettos and danced around the living room and setting the table.

I picked up my phone and decided to text Jaye.

Mina: Down for breakfast?

I put my phone back down turning up the music and finish setting the table in just my sports bra and yoga pants, Bryah was supposed to come over so we could re do the day Casidee was getting it in till she started work.

“Hey Amina! I am ready for this workout!” she yelled through the window that I had opened and I walked over and unlocked the doors.

She walked inside wearing a more than revealing sports bra and these skin tight yoga pants that really showed every curve of her body.

“Well good morning to you too,” I said and rolled my eyes closing the door behind me.

I walked over to the table and sat down already fixing me a plate and she just stood there smiling at me.

“What?” I smiled at her and just started to laugh.

“Who you had sex with last night?” she asked and I rolled my eyes putting my head on the table.

“You did! Amina who the hell you had sex with? I mean I can’t believe what? Was it Trevon?”

I picked my head up looking at her wide eyed, as if I wanted to be back with that child.

            “Hell no, why you think that?” I asked and she laughed.

“I mean remember when you and Trevon would get it on and the next morning Chrisette Michele would be blasting through the speakers and you would be having a full damn course breakfast on the table so I know you got some dick!” she yelled and I just shook my head.

“I can’t sit there and enjoy a breakfast by myself?”

She shook her head no and I smiled then saw the door opened and Jaye walked in wearing a wife beater and basketball shorts holding a football in his hand and I couldn’t help but to smile.

“Good morning ladies,” he said then Casidee gave a faint wave while I just smile from ear to ear crossing my legs trying to stop the waterfall that was about to hit these wood floors but everything about Jaye was like heaven to be honest, “Smelled breakfast all the way from my crib thought I had to stop by.” He walked over to the table and sat in front of me already giving me this look as if he was trying to tell me something but I couldn’t make it out.

Casidee sat at the end of the table both giving us looks as if we were going insane, we both gave each other looks ending up laughing at the end and then looked at Casidee trying to tell if I ever told her about last night and I just giggled.

“Yall had sex!” she screamed and we both looked at her and burst out laughing, “Mhmm yall just nasty you know, if you didn’t want me here so you guys could look into each other’s eyes and started having sex on the table then tell me!” she ranted then leaned back in her chair, “So where did you guys have sex?” she asked and we both looked at each other smiling.

“You want to tell her or you want to since that’s your friend?” he asked and I rolled my eyes giving him the floor to tell her already knowing that she was going to be disgusted by it, “Well we had sex on the bus.” He admitted then there was just the loudest shriek that came from her mouth that it shocked both me and Jaye.

“In the fucking bus, where people sit and everything, you got sex smell all in there? My god! So this is what happens when I take the car home? This is all fucked up! Just nasty!” she yelled getting up and grabbing her plate of breakfast and walking out my apartment.

We both just laughed like crazy thinking about why Casidee would spasm like that but it makes it even funnier.

“Switch clothes I got somewhere special I want to take you.” I raised my brow.

“Sorry I have to do yoga with Bryah and Casidee.” I answered and he leaned back in his chair and smiled.

“Come on, when Casidee was getting it in last time you was stuck doing nothing, let’s hit some karma on her.”

I looked at him and smiled from ear to ear, I think Casidee could get a karma check. I got up and strutted my way around the table.

“Give me around five minutes,” I said walking over to my room and he grabbed from behind and held me close to him grinding against me as his little friend was feeling all on my cheeks.

He kissed softly on my neck reaching his hands down my yoga pants, knowing that this was going to happen I didn’t even plan on wearing underwear and from the look on his face he was overly excited about it. He groaned slipping my pants down as I reached behind pulling down his basketball shorts and slowly bent over shaking my ass.

“Damn.” He groaned and I smiled looking back at him.

I slipped out my pants and he grabbed me by my neck roughly lifting me up and I wrapped my legs around him kissing on his neck as he slipped a magnum XL condom on. If there was something that I loved about Jaye other than that personality of his it was the best friend that he had in his pants, it was hypnotizing just the length and feel of it deep in me made me go through ecstasy.

Once he was situation I grabbed his tip and let him do all the working, we didn’t even get to halfway to my bedroom; we just made love in my hallway. He pinned me to the wall and lifted my hands above me, kissing me softly and giving me the longest strokes that I can take.

He groaned, “Sweet kissed from mars, I call her my alien, foreign. A body that could never go boring.” He kissed me on my neck but leaving a bite mark there.

We finally got on the floor and I got on top of him and gave this sinister smile.

“You had your turn and now it’s mine,” I said and he chuckled as I slowly rode him like a cowgirl changing up my speed from fast to slow every few seconds to the point where he grabbed my waist trying to control my speed but I moved his hands away. I looked at him and tilted my head.

“Do you trust me?” I said and he smiled biting his lip.

“Yeah, I trust you.” He said and I rode even faster and he ripped my sports bra off holding my breast in the palm of my hands.

“Yes, Mhmm yes!” I moaned in ecstasy and he smiled lifting me up in the air and giving me pound after pound, “Yes yes, don’t stop, don’t stop please!” I yelled.

“Fuck fuck fuck fuck!” he gave me one more slam and stayed there for about twenty seconds and I just yelled as both of us came and I just collapsed on his chest as his dick just popped out of my sugar walls.

“Well forget five minutes I think we are going to need about twenty minutes.”

Alright the next chapter was as raunchy chapter and tbh all the other chapters will be just like this! please be on the lookout and comment, vote and share to those who would love this story! - Camisha ♥