3 - Bus Partners

Amina

I woke up this morning with Anthony Hamilton playing on my radio and my candles were still burning, thank god the apartment didn’t catch on fire. I spent the whole night listening to Anthony and somehow fell asleep on the couch like a hard working woman that I am. I was tired but the money flow never stopped ever in my mind, I had to keep going if I wanted to get my business booming and leave my stupid ass stripper career.

I got up from the couch and started blowing out every single candle that I had burning then looked at the time. It was already ten am and I had to be at the hotel by twelve thirty, story of my life. I quickly ran into my fridge and took out a morning shake then started to open the blinds inside. I hated dark rooms there was just something about it.

“Shit!” I slipped literally across the room literally terrified hoping that it wasn’t Tonto’s chew toys. I looked over on the corner of the living to still see him knocked out on the covers that I laid out for him that was my baby boxer.

I bent down and picked up the CD from the floor and read it:

Jay.E The Finale Of The Beginning

I smiled at the title and nodded my head, I liked the title, it made sense actually had me questioning how the music was going to be and I already knew that if the music sucked I was going to tell him even if I knew him for only one hour.

I popped the CD in my laptop and connected it to the speakers then  turned the CD case and read the title of the song once the music played and track one was called home cooked and right about now I was loving that damn song and it was giving me the best ideas.

I turned up the radio and climbed on the pole thinking of every single move that I have thought of to go with this song. To be honest, I was more flexible than Evie and really danced better than her and also came up with some of her routines but Ken and Jasper always said that Evie had a more raunchy look to her and I was more of the girl the next door. Yeah, I had the moves of a stripper but Evie had the looks and the personality of a stripper. I guess cause of my looks they didn’t want to see my talent.

I hurried and ran into the shower trying to get ready because I really didn’t have time because I wasted around fifteen minutes. In a record of thirty minutes I was finished putting on my black bodycon dress and my lavender pumps that complimented the wedding colors.

Once I was fully ready I walked out my room and already saw Tonto sitting up looking straight at me with his tongue out and I patted him on his head.

“Tonto I’ll be back, hopefully you’re rightful owner will come and watch you for a while.” I said speaking of my ex-boyfriend Trevon basically Tonton was a gift to me but when it came to watching this very bad dog it took two people.

I walked out of the apartment clutching my wedding planning binder in one arm and my phone in the other with my headset trying to make it to the bus stop in time. Once I even got downstairs the bus was already sliding past me.

“Shit!” I mumbled leaning on the wall and blowing the little piece of hair that landed in front of my eye.

“Hey, I think it wouldn’t be great if you sat out here dressed like that  I mean if you want something bad to happen.” I heard a voice and looked up to see Jaye standing there standing over me.

His scent was literally hypnotizing me to the point where I had to move around.

“its fine they know who I am and they know what I do, I’m not afraid of these so called gangsters. I missed the bus and I have a wedding to attend in less than forty five minutes I just really need to get to the fountain bleu hotel.” I said taking out my phone and starting to text the bride that I was going to be a little late. I knew she wasn’t going to like this.

He took out his hand in front of me, “Come on I’ll take you, and I don’t want you to miss out on this opportunity.”

I looked up at him and got up, “What’s the catch?” I asked and he smiled.

“Well…”

“-If it’s sex then I aint doing it I rather have wait for the bus.” I said and he burst out laughing.

“Nothing sexual Hun, just accompany me when I’m working, I overheard miss Casidee when she said she will have the car sometimes but you a nice girl and you the only two people I get my whole shift and if Casidee got the car that means I’m stuck by myself so how about this I bring you to this wedding on time and you accompany me on the bus every night even if Casidee got her man’s car.” He pleaded and I looked at him and from the looks of it from the way he looked at me, he was serious.

“So you got bus money for me every damn night?”

He grabbed all my things off the floor and smiled at me, “I’m a bus driver, and I’ll give a monthly bus pass just for you.”

I smiled, that was a good proposition for me, not only can I go to my weddings and home for free of charge also to work and back.

I got up and started walking down the stairs, “Which ones yours?”
So The First Update Of Bus Pass On Wattpad, I Hope You Guys Like It!!!!!!!! Please Comment, Share To Others And Vote!!! I'll Appreciate It!

P.S The Video Is How She Was Practicing Jaye's Song If You Wanted To Know!