6 - She Knows

Chapter 6

Amina

*The Next Morning*

My mind couldn’t stay on what happened a few hours before between me and Jaye, I couldn’t even explain it. The man was practically irresistible! They way he looked at me and talked to me showed that he was just so damn smooth but I wasn’t going to fall for just that. I could see right through the player to be honest, but the way that he pinned me to the wall and gave me kisses that I have never received.

I wasn’t going to let that get to me, I was going to be calm this morning and do my daily yoga stretch with Casidee and my sister Bryah. I grabbed my yoga mat and walked outside heading to Casidee’s house and knocking straight on her door.

I looked over as the door next to hers opened and saw Ant come out and he smiled waving at me.

“Wassup Mina?” he asked and I nodded my head.

“I’m alright hope you relaxing on the weed Ant.” I said and he picked the blunt from behind his ear and put it in his mouth, I guess that was a no.

I just silently laughed still banging on the door next to see Jaye come out of the apartment.

I couldn’t help but to bit my lip and look down at the floor smiling real hard.

“Hey you,” he said walking towards me and he lifted up my chin and there I was staring into his honey eyes again.

I looked at him and smiled and opened my mouth, “Amina! Where the hell is Casidee’s ass you know I don’t have all this time to be waiting for her ass, she need to reschedule her fucking to another time on Saturday morning!” Bryah yelled walking up to me already dressed in her yoga clothes and broke into me and Jaye and gave me a hug and he looked at her then me.

“My sister Bryah,” I turned to her and gave her the eye that now was not the time to be stepping in my conversation and she smiled then turned to Jaye.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Bryah, Amina’s sister.” She said taking out her hand and he laughed and shook it.

“You guys don’t look the same to be sisters,” he said and she rolled her eyes.

Bryah was very light to the point where you could have thought that she was a white girl from far away but when she opened her mouth there was country girl written on over. She had cute little freckles on her face but what really made men drool over her was her honey hazel eyes, something I wish I had. Her body was on point as well even after having her baby boy Blake with her divorced husband Travis. Bryah was gifted with the body that she had not only because of working out but she once worked at KnightTime and was one of the head girls there while Evie was one of the bottom bitches. I could say that I learned all my moves from my sister and taught myself even more. Bryah was forced to leave the stripping scene because of Travis and she couldn’t strip with a baby in her stomach.

“Different daddies.” She said then turned to the door and banged on it, “Casidee, I know you love your man but we got plans and you know that!” she banged even harder and I just shook my head as she went ape shit on the door then to be sooner have Jaye’s hand on my waist then pulled me towards him.

“We need to talk in private.” He said and I looked at him and sighed.

“Bryah I’ll be right back I left my headphones inside.” I said and she looked at me and sighed.

“What the hell I didn’t come here to have everyone hooking up damn! If you guys are going to do that then,” she walked over to Ant and grabbed his hand walking inside with them and he just followed in tow blunt hanging from his lip.

Me and Jaye just shook our heads and went upstairs into my apartment; I just dropped myself on my couch and looked at him.

“So Wassup?” I asked smiling from ear to ear and he looked at me and sighed, like I didn’t know what the hell we came up here to talk for.

I knew he wanted to know how in the hell I became a stripper or when I became a stripper.

“So when you started performing at KnightTime?” he asked then my smile turned to a straight face.

I shifted into the couch and sighed.

“About four to five years ago after my sister left.” I answered and he nodded his head brushing his hair with the palm of his hand.

“Your sister Olive right?”

“Stripper name, yeah.”

“Yeah I seen the face but never yours.”

“I was never around like that, they never saw the talent in me, they always had the pretty ghetto girls dancing and getting paper, and now that they getting this tour going through, I could show them what I got.” I explained and sat up in my seat full of confidence and he chuckled.

“So you danced to my song why?” he asked again then sat next to me on the couch and sank into the seat.

I took a deep breath and looked at him, “I knew you wasn’t getting plays so I knew I had to do something, plus I had to repay you somehow since you brought me to the wedding. So you’re welcome.” I smiled and put his hand into mines and kissed it then I smiled.

“So can you do one thing for me and I know with your help that I can make this so please play my tracks to your performance, for me that’s all I want.”

I sighed and looked at him as he gave me the most pleading eyes that he could ever give me and I pouted.

“Fine.” I said and he gave me the tightest hug ever making me smile from ear to ear to the point where I had to slide away because his scent was hypnotizing and I wasn’t trying to fall for it like last time.

He then looked at me then slowly started to make his way in for my lips.

“Mina,” I heard a voice and then Tonton started barking running to the door.

Meet Trevon.

 Updated  Bus Pass another day in a row! I really wished that i could do that to other stories! But you have been introduced to Amina's sister Bryah and her ex boyfriend Trevon. What you guys think of Byah so far? Also what you think is going to happen between Trevon and Amina? Please Please Comment i would love the feedback and also please vote and share to friends! - Camisha ♥