21 - The Sideline

Amina

I know this wedding was going to put me over my head but I guess I had to deal with it. I was already at the church setting up any last minute things that I had to deal with. I don’t know how I went through planning a wedding with no invitation list or anything but hey it just took a small weight off of my shoulders. I didn’t even take care of the ceremony papers all of that was specially made by Evie. All so overwhelmed with the things that were going on I sat down and picked up one of the ceremony papers and looked at the names Evie Patterson and Jabari Headley written in big letters and that’s when everything dawned down on me. I think I am dumb as a fucking shit because I sat there and been planned right in front of my face.

Tears started to stream down my face and people were already starting to stroll into the church slowly and all I had to do was suck up the tears and let this happen.

I was played and good at that, Jaye literally was with this girl while he was sneaking around with me, making me the sideline chick for a long as time and instead of telling me that he had a girlfriend so I could fall the fuck back he ended up getting married to the broad and not even telling me maybe so he could come back to me whenever he wants.

So the basically the past weeks where I haven’t heard from him, he was wooing his way around me and Evie’s heart and balancing a multi million dollar deal while he was at it.

“Hey Mina, the singer is here, you want me to-” she looked at me through my glassy eyes and sighed, “Oh god,” she sat next to me and held me into a hug.

“How stupid can I really be?” I sobbed and she kissed my forehead.

“The bastard nigga obviously played you on some sly shit. He got what he wanted pussy and a record deal that’s why he around here thinking he a fucking boss driving big ass cars with his hoe of a girlfriend, fuck him fuck all this, we could leave right now if you want.” She said and I separated from her hug and cleaned my face.

“Nope I’m getting paid for this,” I went through all this shit just to get heartbroken at the end, Evie wanted a wedding, she was going to get the one that she paid for, “You could tell the singer to set up on the stage, we need to get this place all started because I have shit to do like get in my bed because I'm thinking of some crazy ass shit that will put me in jail.” I said and got up only to see Ant sitting in the back.

“Why you not in the wedding?” I asked him and he shrugged his shoulders and looked at me shaking his head.

“Look I can’t walk in a wedding where my cousin marrying the wrong woman,” he said and I smiled.

After having everyone seating and ready to go Evie was already ready to go but all we was waiting on was the man of the hour. People were starting to get impatient and I was starting to get pissed, so I walked to the back as Evie took pictures and interrupted right in between it.

“Evie where is your fiancée?” I questioned and she shrugged her shoulders.

“How about you look for him, he’s been in your bed for the past few months. So tell me how long you been fucking my man?” she questioned and I looked at her and took a small meditation, “You been fucking him ever since I left this damn place.” She stated while her friends backed her up.

I wasn’t really in the mood for it but she was pulling my buttons. I looked on the corner of my eye and saw Casidee standing right there and rolled my eyes.

“That’s what’s wrong with you man stealing hoes.” She said and I raised my brow looking at her.

“Excuse me?”

She walked up close to me, “That’s what’s wrong with you hoes nowadays; since Trevon wasn’t giving you what you wanted you went on to the next best thing. You just one motherless, broke ass hoe.”

I don’t know what came around me but I ended up jumping on top of her and beating her ass. I punched her several times on her head and grabbed her by the hair and started tossing her around.

“You dumb bitch, don’t you ever disrespect me!” I yelled smacking her head constantly on the wall until I was picked up in the air by cops leaving her on the floor practically bleeding on her wedding dress. As the cops picked me up I was still kicking like a mad woman, “And your nigga aint shit and ultimately you aint shit cause your man was on this pussy every night!” I yelled as cops put handcuffs on me and started dragging me out of the chapel.

I already knew the outcome of this, I was about to be sitting my ass in jail for the first time.

“I got you with bond okay just give me a few hours!” Casidee yelled as I was being swept away.

I needed to think anyways, even though it was going to be in a jail cell it was going to make me think a lot more.

 So I Have Updated, Its Not From Jaye's POV, That Will Be Next Chapter, I Hope You Guys Love The Story! Please Vote Comment And Share With Others! - Camisha ♥