Chapter 1

Shirei's POV

As a knight, I am trusted to protect the oldest Princess, Eli, the first daughter of the King and eventually after a couple of months, I, no, we have fallen into each other. She change the heart of the Scarlet Knight whom they are terrified of.

"Eli, wake up, its already 8..." I said to my princess sleeping peacefully in her bed.

"Five more minutes.." She drifted back to her slumber.

"Oh, come on..." I lay down my head on her stomach.

"I never thought I will love someone naughty like this..."

Then I feel her hand gently stroking into my hair.

"I see, so I'm naughty girl huh..." she said.

"Nee, when are we going to say to your father, I mean the King about us?" I look at her.

"It will have a right time, Shirei..." She said then she kiss my head.

"Alright... Now, Im going to wake Princess Maki.." I stand up and get ready to leave then I feel her hands on my waist.

"Shirei... I love you..." she put her face into my back.

"I will always love you too..." I face her then I cupped her cheeks.

"I will never leave your side Hime.." I then kiss her, a simple and passionate one. A few minutes the needed of air came.

"See you..." I said then I walk to the door then close it.

I was walking in the hallway of the castle, I have memorize every single room in this big castle.

"Shirei-sama!" A knight bow at me.

"What can you report for me?" I said in my cold tone. I'm only showing my good side on the Princess and into my friends but in my knight's, they will face my terror.

"Shirei-sama, Princess Maki would like to talk to you in her room." He said and I nod then I leave him. I walk and open her room's door.

"Shirei..." She said to me.

"The King wants to wake up you 3, and by the looks of it, you waken up early today..." I smile then seated beside her.

"When do you want to tell father about your relationship with my sister?" She said, I got shock.

'Why did she ask this all of a sudden?'

"Maybe I will.. when we got the right time..." I answer.

Maki's POV

"When do you want to tell father about your relationship with my sister?" I ask her.

'I dont want you to get hurt... And I know I cant stop what is coming..'

"Maybe I will... when we got the right time..." she answer, I clench my teeth.

'You are hurting yourself... and I dont want you to get hurt...' I prevent my tears from falling. I kept myself silent.

"Why did you ask, Princess Maki?" She said in a worried tone.

"Nothing in particular, you can go now..." I said.

"Is there something wrong?" She try to hold my hand.

"I already command you to leave..." I said, she bow down her head then bow at me.

"Bye Princess..." I heared she whisper then she leave. I lay down on my bed and I started crying.

"I dont want you to get hurt, not physically but mentally..."

"Eli is getting engage to a Prince soon and I didnt even manage to stop father..." I said.

"I didnt even manage to save a friend and the trully love of my sister..." I cried again.