Chapter 16

Shirei's POV 

I am now going to Eli, I left her a few minutes ago to let her dress in her dress for the ball. I open the door and I was greeted by a outstanding beauty this Princess has, she wear a beautiful green gown with gold lining together with the small flower beads lined properly, top to the bottom.

"Earth to Shirei? Hey, are you alright?" Eli asked.

"Yeah, sorry, I just got shock on a beauty in front of me.." I approach her and caress her cheeks.

"Thank you..." She blush a little and peck my cheeks.

"You look good also on your dress.." she tease.

"I know, I know, Father dont want me to dress as a knight here, he wanted me to be a princess even I dont want to." I said but she hold my hand.

"But it suits you more to be in dress, your a princess after all." She added.

"Ehhh?!" I answer followed by her soft giggle.

"You can go first, I still need to fix my hair..." she said.

"But I can wait for you if you want?"

"I will be fine Shirei, now, you need to get to know your visitors..." Eli smile at me.

'I dont even like ball like this, I am born in a novel family and not on the royal family, I am not used to this, but I dont have a choice.'

"Alright, if that's what you want, but dont just stay here for the whole night, I will be waiting for you at the hall..." I said, she nod then she kiss me.

"I will..." she said, I smile then I leave her.

'Do I really look good on a dress?' I was knock out on my thoughs when I bump into someone.

"Sorry.." A male voice, I look at him and I recognize his face.

'He's the one who beat me up on Shinju!'

"Wait, I know you..." I said then he look at me, I'm not mistaken, he is the guard. I quickly grab his wrist and pinned it into his back together with her other hand pinning him into the wall.

"Why are you here?!" I asked, he laugh after.

"My majesty will get his daughter back and he will make you pay!" He said then follow by a loud laugh, I clench my teeth and punch his gutts, he quickly split blood.

"What's that noise?" Two guard approach me.

"Princess!" They bow.

"So, the rumor is right, you are the missing Alvarez princess..." He smirk, I punch his face hard.

"Your majesty..." the guards trying to calm me.

"Take that to the dungeon immediatly!" I command, they follow and hold that stupid guy way from me.

"They already found out..." I punch the wall, my fist bleed slowly.

"Eli... Wait, I left her in our room, shit!" I quickly run back to her room and I barge in and open the door hard.

"Eli!" I saw her with a cloth wrap around her mouth to keep her silent while I saw her tears still dropping from her face.

I approach her and remove the cloth in her arm and in her mouth, she quickly hug me and cry in my arms.

"Are you alright? Did they hurt you?" She didnt answer, all I can hear is her sob.

"Eli! Come on, please answer me?!" I shout a little.

"The-y are co-ming Sh-shirei... they will get us..." she said while crying, I then use my thumb to wipe her tears.

"Shhh... I got you alright, dont worry.." I hug her again then I feel a sharp pain in my back.

"Shirei?" I was slowly moving down but Eli catch me.

"We are going home Princess..." A male voice said.

'Shit...' I loose concious.

Back at Shinju Castle

Maki's POV

I quickly run to Nozomi's room to say to her what I heared from the guards who just came back from Alvarez.

'We are late! Nozomi needs to know this fast...' I got there and I qickly open her door.

"Nozomi, we're late! They already got Nee-chan and Shirei!" I said panting in front of the fortune teller's door.

"What late?" Nozomi appear in front of me.

"A guard bought a news from Alvarez and he said that they will bring Nee-chan back here at the castle tonight.."

"Then we cant go to Alvarez..." Nozomi said then she made a sad face.

"All we can do is wait until they got the two back here, then we can make a move..." she said.

"What if before they got here they are killed? What if they torture them before they arrive here?" My anger explode all of a sudden.

"Do you think they will kill your sister? And besides what can we do in dozens of soldiers already deployed and going back here at Shinju? You are a smart girl Maki, dont let your heart beat your mind..." she shake my shoulders.

'My heart got beaten by my mind?'

"Your right Nozomi, Im sorry..." I said to her, she smile at me and pat my shoulder.

"Now, your back Maki..." she said, I nod.

"Thank you Nozomi, now, we have to wait..." I said, she nod.

"Now you need to rest, we dont know what will happend tomorrow but, we need to be prepared for the worse..." she said.

'What did she mean worse?' I just nod and head back to my room.

'So many questions needed to be answer, but I cant even find the right answer for this questions in my head, but what I know is all of it will be answered tomorrow...'