Chapter 9

Maki's POV

"So Shirei call you?" I ask Umi, we are currently at my room.

"Yes, Shirei and Kotori called me a few minutes ago and I can tell they are both fine in there house..." Umi said.

"That knight, I said she will call me first when they arrive but she didn't even call me?!" I said.

'If my sister is not your lover I should have let you die, you didn't even obey my last order for you!'

"Maki.." We heared a knock coming outside of the door.

"Princess Eli.." Umi said, I nod then I headed to the door to open it.

"I have good news to tell to you." She greet me with her wide smile.

'I can only see that when she's with Shirei and when we are talking about her knight, only knight she fell inlove.'

"Oh, Umi, I didn't saw you there..." she added.

"Its fine Princess, if you let me, I can leave, it must be a important news for Princess Maki.." Umi said.

"Alright, you can go now..." I said then she bow and leave.

"Eli?" I said then sister seated beside me in the bed.

'Why its so hard to call her Eli-nee when she's beside me while when I am talking to others I can easily say it!' I cut my thoughts.

"Shirei is still alive.." She said with a wide smile, my eyes widden.

'How did she found out?'

"Are you sure Eli? Father said she was killed..." I said.

"Father lied at us but Prince Travis helped me and we found out she is still alive..." she explain, her eyes was full of determination and courage.

"But, Prince Travis was your fiancei?" I ask her.

"He said he can cancel it because the one she really love was Nozomi..." she added.

'They already found out.'

"I will find her.." she said.

"But Eli, the Japan is big, the world is big, and Father will not let you-"

"I will find her by myself..."

"Eli?"

"Keep it a secret, I will plan to find her, even it causes my trone as a Princess..."

'That's what I admire at you, being always positive like Honoka...' I smile.

"So dont be negative, one day, Shirei will eventually go home, she will go back here.." She said then she stand up.

"Eli-nee..." I whisper, I didn't know she heared it.

"What is it Maki-chan?" She said, I quickly cover my mouth.

"I dont mind you and Honoka calling me nee..." she smile at me, I blush a little.

"You still have many things to do..." I said, facing the window while Eli was facing my back.

"Bye, Maki-chan, do you want me to call you that?" She ask, I blush.

"I wouln't mind Eli-nee.." I face her then I smile and run to hug her.

'I dont know why I hug her but, I feel like I just need it and I'm very lucky to have a caring and loving sister like her...'

She hug back then she leave.

[Maki, sorry to call you late..]

[Shirei!]

[I'm really sorry!] She said in scared tone.

[No, its fine, just..]

'Should I tell her?'

[Just?]

[Its nothing, just take care of yourself and Kotori, Umi said you took her with you...]

[I just need her power for making posions and spells.] She said.

[Oh, alright]

'From her tone, she is definately lying at me...'

[I have to go, bye...] the communication then cut.

"Princess Maki, someone needs to talk to you outside.." A guard said at me.

"Alright, I'm going down.." I said as I fix my things then I head down.

"Maki.." I saw him outside.

"Ryu-chan!" I smile then hug him.

"Its been a while.." he said then he hug back.

'I really miss your green eyes...'

"Miss me?" He said with a playfully tone.

"I dont miss you, its just, we didnt see eachother a long time..." I said, I feel warm on my cheeks.

Prince Ryuto Karehashi was one of the Prince of our many allied countries around Japan, he is also my childhood friend me, Honoka, and him will usually play together at our garden when there is a meeting in our castle.

"How was you? I've heared a news about the Scarlet knight..." he said, we are now walking at the castle's garden.

"About it, she was really alive, Hanayo and Rin saved her then I let her go with Kotori..." I said kicking some stones.

"I see, concern for your sister again..." he said, I quickly smile and we headed to the small cafe house to seat on.

"Eli-nee does many things for me and if it wasn't for her I wouln't meet a Prince like you..." I blush at what I said then he peck my lips, we are lucky there aren't any maids around.

"What's that for?! Even we are engage we cant do that in public!" My blush almost rival my hair.

"Your just too cute, I cant handle it..." He smile, I look away from him.

"I'm sorry, come on, I didnt mean it.." he apologize.

'I cant even resist him..'

I quickly face him then I kiss him, he bite my lip asking for entrance and I let him in, our tongue fight which he win and I let him take the lead, a few minutes the need of air parted us.

"Your getting bolder Maki.." he tease me.

"Shut up!" I blush then I playfully slap him.

"Ouch." He said. I just smile.

'I'm glad I have him at my side...'