Chapter 7

Kotori's POV 

"Maki-chan called us?" I ask Umi-chan while we are walking at the hallway.

'I haven't see Shirei in a while...'

"She said she have something to tell to us..." Umi-chan answer.

We reach the door then she knock, I open the door then I saw Maki-chan standing up and Shirei seated in the bed.

"Hi Kotori.." She smile at me, the smile I never see she shown to me, in happiness I run to hug her. She pat my head.

'I miss your hug... I miss your pat... I miss you, everything about you...'

Umi's POV

I saw Shirei seating on the bed.

'What the? The guards said she was already killed by the king?' My eyes widden.

Then I saw Kotori run to hug her.

'This is true, she was alive...'

"I know what you are thinking, she was already killed but Hanayo and Rin saved her.." Maki said beside me.

"So thats your prediction?" I ask her but she shook her head.

"I have predicted something but I never though father will plan to kill Shirei..." she said.

"So why did you call us?" I ask her then she look at Shirei then look back at me.

"She want to say something to the both of you..." she said then she walk to the door.

"I'm leaving you guys, I have to go but if you want to get out of the castle, ask Shirei, she have the power to do that..." she said then leave us.

'She have a power? But she's from a novel family of knights and assasins?'

"I know it sounds unbelievable but Rin and Hanayo found out that I have power inside of me..." she said then she open her palm and I saw black lightning.

"Sugoi Shirei!" Kotori said.

"So, whats the reason you call us?" I ask.

"Well, then, can I have Kotori with me, I know she's only a healer but I need her..."

'The way she said she need Kotori is really unbelievable and I'm sure Kotori will be happy...'

I nod then Kotori run to me then hug me.

"Thank you Umi-chan!" She said then she smile she let go then Shirei approach me.

"Take care of her Shirei... If you arrive there call me ok..." I said she nod then hug me.

"Its a secret that I was still alive so please only you Maki, Hanayo and Rin only know..." she whisper, I nod.

"Bye..." I said to them then Shirei hold Kotori's hand.

She smile then nod at me after they vanish.

Shirei's POV

'We're almost there...' I hug Kotori to protect her from too much darkness.

"Are we there yet?" Kotori ask.

"Just a few moments, dont worry..." I pat her head then she put her head into my stomach.

'I will protect you, I will protect you no matter what...'

Then I saw a bright light.

"We are here..." she then open her eyes and I saw that the house is as tidy as always.

"Its been 5 years since I was here..." Kotori let go of me and look around, a simple house for just a family.

"What's this?" She hold one of the frame displayed.

"They still kept it..." I hold the frame then suddenly I remember something.

"That is my mom and dad, we are very happy that time because we went to a festival but... that time, they saved me from a kidnapper and they are killed, but luckily a family of knights take care of me and help me study as a soldier and knight..."

"I'm sorry for asking..."

"No, that's fine, its already in the past now..." I said as I place back the frame.

"I'm going to cook, what do you want?" I asked her.

"Everything is fine Shirei, as long as it was cooked by you..." she smile at me.

'Wait what?'

"I have something to tell you, Shirei, I..." she stop her words and lean forward to me, I froze in my spot.

She then kissed me.

'Ko...to...ri...'

A few moments I gave up on her and give in to the kiss, a few seconds she let go.

"I love you..." she whisper in my ear.

'I will forget Eli... for her sake.'

"I love you too." I cup her cheeks then suddenly she started to cry.

"I've been dreaming that you will say that words to me and now, its real right?" She hug me, I pat her head.

"Of course this isn't a dream, I will take care of you my princess..." then I remember something.

'I will only serve for you, you are only for me because you are my princess and my only princess...'

'It will take time to forget about her...'

"Are you alright Shirei?" She hold my cheeks.

"Yes, I'm fine, dont worry." I said then she let go of me.

"Let's cook, I will help you..." she walk to the kitchen dragging me.

'I will eventually learn to love her, I will definatelly love her..' I smile.

Hey guys! I upload this early because I will be busy in coming days, I will maybe upload 1 chapter again in the weekend but for this week, I upload this.... hope you guys understand, we still have a monthly test which is two days (Dec 16 & 19) and a Christmas party on Dec. 20... until next time! (^_^)