Chapter 15

Alvarez kingdom

Eli's POV

I wake up and saw Shirei already awake and looking at the window, I gently stand up and walk to hug her from behind.

"Good morning Shirei..." I said as I wrap my arms into her waist, she then accept it and hold my hands in her waist.

"Good morning Eli, you should get ready for the ball.." she said then she faced me.

"Ball? Do we really need to attend? I mean, we can just stay here for a while..." I hug her in front burrying my face into her neck.

"Father already prepare it for us, we should attend even for a minute..." she said holding my waist.

"But Shirei, what will the other royal bloods say to us? And to me to be exactlly?" I tighten my hug on her.

"Are you scared on what they will say to you, to us?" She replied with a question.

'I'm not scared at what they will say to me, its on our relationship... its a bit humiliating for you..'

"Dont worry, I got you, promise..." She said, I look into her then she kiss my head.

"Alright..." I said, I remove my hug to her and went to the window.

'This is a beautiful kingdom...'

"We got to get used to how people react and live here, we still need to stay here for a while." She said.

"But I though we will go home as early as we can?" I look at her again.

"I'm sorry.... father still need to do something before we can leave..." She said, I got a little said.

'I already miss our Kingdom... specialy my sisters...'

"Tomorrow..." she suddenly said.

"What Tomorrow?" I ask then I look at her.

"We will leave that time... promise... this will be real..." she hold my cheeks.

"I will get you back to your sisters, promise..." she added.

"Are you going back with me in Shinju?" I ask.

"I will be lonely if you will left me there alone, Princess..." I added, she then got shock at what I suddenly said.

"Seriously Eli... I am your knight and not your Princess, I am not used of you calling me like that..." She said.

"Shirei... please just answer my question..." I said to her back.

"Didn't you hear what did I said Princess?"

"We will leave together... and I promise that I will get you back to your sisters..." She said, I hugged her and embrace the warm feeling of her.

"Thank you Shirei!"

"But next time, please pay attention on what I was saying, alright?" She ask, I quickly nod.

"I will..." I said, she then patted my head.

'Im glad I have someone like you to take care of me...'

Shinju kingdom

Maki's POV

"So what do we do?" Nozomi asked.

'I dont kno-'

"Why dont we go there to confirm it..." Ryu-chan said.

"Yes, but we need some cover..." Nozomi added.

"I will plan on having some soldiers in our kingdom to guide us there..." Prince Travis said.

"Well its settle then, we will leave tomorrow..." Nozomi said, I got shock.

"Thank you... I never though you all can help me this much..." I said, then Ryu-chan pat my back.

"We will help you Maki... Its hard if you are the only one who will do something to save Princess Eli and the Scarlet knight, right?" He said, I smile.

"And I'm sure its hard for you and to Princess Honoka to be away with your older sister..." Prince Travis also smile at me.

"And I have a deb on Elicchi and Shirei-cchi so I will help them just for exchange and they are my friend also..." Nozomi smiled.

"May we leave as soon as posible?" I ask, Nozomi answer.

"Tomorrow Princess Maki..."

"Thank you Nozomi, Prince Travis, Ryuu-chan, I promise I will pay you all back someday." I said, they nod.

"Now Princess Maki, you have to rest, we will leave early tommorow." Prince Travis said, I nod.

'Just you wait nee-chan, I, no, we will rescue you both...'

"Let's head back Maki?"

"Alright, we will now leave.." I said to the two then they nod and we leave them alone.