Chapter 6

Eli's POV

"What's that dream suppost to mean?"

'Why dont I ask Nozomi about this...'

I run into the room of Nozomi, she's seated at a chair writing something on a paper.

"Sorry to intrude..." I knock then said to her.

"Sure come in..." she said in her sad tone.

'She's crying?'

"Is there something wrong?" I ask then she started to tear up.

"Haven't you heared the news Elicchi?" She said a little angry.

"News? About what?" I hold her shoulder.

"You know Prince Travis in the west?" She ask, I nod.

"He's your boyfriend right?"

"Does anyone already told you?!"

She stand up and face me.

"My prince was engage to you Elicchi! Your father already told everyone in the castle, now I'm writing a letter for him!" She shout at me.

"Engage?" I got shock.

'But, no, it can't be... Father...'

I hug Nozomi.

"Don't worry, I will fix things..." I said to her then she nod.

"Promise me Elicchi you will bring back what your father said..." she hug me.

'In the end, I didn't even ask her about my dream...'

"Yatsuku..." I said then I comfort her. A few minutes later she calmed down, I went to father's trone room.

"Ahh, Eli, good morning..." my father said in his happy tone, I grind my teeth.

"Father tell me the truth, did you arrange a marriage for me?" I said.

"Yes, my daughter, to Prince Travis..." he smile at me.

"You didn't even consult it to me before you said it to everyone here in the castle!" I shout.

"Is it because you love your stupid knight!" He stand up.

'How did he know?' My eyes widden.

"That knight of yours is already gone, she was killed at the battle versus the pirates in the border..." he said.

"That's not true-" I started to cry.

"She promised, she promise she will never leave me!" I shout at him.

"Watch your mouth! I am still the king!" He shout again.

"I didn't even wish to be a dauther of the King! All I want was to be with Shirei!" I shout then I cried in front of him.

"You are a Princess! You shouln't be loved by a low class knight like her!"

"Father... please dont hide her from me, I love her, we love each other so please..." I kneel at him.

"As what I said, she was killed, her body was on the ocean maybe eaten by the fishes..."

"No, your lying..."

"I am not, guard bring the sword!" Then a guard approach me and handed me the sword I gave to Shirei.

"Are you satisfied now?" I unshed the sword and I saw that it has red, it was covered in blood, I quickly get it back to its handle. I hold my mouth and cry while hugging the sword.

'Shirei! Shirei!' I cry and cry until I found myself running back into my room.

'Why did my dream came true!' I seated at my bed and hug the sword she left for me.

"I will not marry anyone! I will not marry a person I dont love!" I shout at my room then a few minutes I heared a knock.

"Eli-nee?" I saw Honoka.

"Honoka..." she saw me crying then she hug me.

"What happend Eli-nee?" She keep patting my head to calm me.

"Its about your Shirei-nee, father said she will not be back to castle..." I said.

'She don't need to know yet she's still too young, 9 years old...'

"Daijoubu Eli-nee, I know Shirei-nee will come back.." she smile at me.

"Because Shirei-nee promise me, promise us she will never leave us right!" I smile at her.

"Your right, why did I forget that.." I smile and hug her.

"Now, Honoka need to rest, why dont you visit Maki-nee.." I said to her then she nod.

"Bye Eli-nee, stop crying ok!" She said while walking away from me.

I nod. Then she look at me. "Eli-nee, Faito Dayo!" She said in her happy tone, I smile again.

'She always make me smile, me and Shirei, have you ruin your promise, huh, Shirei?' I look at the sword and I plan on cleaning it.

Maki's POV

"Shirei..." I look at her, her heartbeat still normal then her hand move.

"No! No! Please not her!" She shout then wake up.

"Shirei..."

"Maki?"

She then look around and notice that she didn't saw this room in the castle.

"Why did you revive me?" She ask looking at her hand.

"Because Eli still need yo-"

"I am not the right person for your sister!" She look at me then she stand up.

"What are you saying? She love you..." I said to her.

"I am going to leave, where is Kotori and Umi?" She ask.

"But Shirei-"

"I said where are they?" She look at me angry.

"Do you love my sister?" I bow my head down.

"I love her but I am not the one for her..." she said then she hug me.

"Then who! The one she doesn't love? Your the only person who change Eli-nee to a good person!" I shout then punch her stomach.

"Listen Maki..." I look at her.

"I will always love your sister but, Is it right to marry a Princess into a low knight? She was born to marry a Prince..." she said then she pat my head.

"So you will trow your relationship?" I ask her again.

"A knight will be a knight, a princess will be a princess, and the wrong will always be wrong even you look at any angle of it...." she said then hug me tight.

"I will call them both, are you planning to go back?" She let me go.

"After I think of something..."she said, I nod then call them by telepathy.

'For the good of everyone...'