Chapter 12

Hey guys its Shirei-chan, I was just going to say thank you for reading this book, I will update once a week because of my busy school and some daily routeen home. So for this week, I give you all this.... enjoy! (^_^)

Meanwhile at Shinju...

3rd Person POV

The King ordered all the knights to find her oldest daughter.

"My King!" A guard bow.

"What do you have for me? Have you find her?" The King ask.

"A villager said he saw a blonde running in the dark forest yesterday, it must be Princess Eli.." he said, the King stand up.

"Find her at the dark forest, bring the mightiest guard with you!" He said then the guard nod then leave the castle.

'Why did you leave all of a sudden, and specially in dark forest... wait, dark forest! The Alvarez Kingdom!' The King clench his fist.

"Bring all the soldiers! We will attack at Alvarez!" He command all the guards and soldiers around the trone room.

'They will use my daughter...'

"Father what's happening?" Princess Maki appear at the front door.

"Your sister was kidnapped by Alvarez Kingdom..." He said, Maki's eyes widden, she then quickly leave the room and headed to hers.

"Shirei, answer!" Maki call Shirei by telephaty.

[Maki] Shirei answer her call.

"I know where is Eli-nee, we can find her fina-" But Shirei cut her.

[I have her with me...]

"Finally you can now both go back.." Maki said happily.

[We cant...] Shirei said seriously.

"What?! why?" Maki ask.

[We still have something to do..]

"Shirei! Wait!" Shirei then cut the telephaty. Maki clech her teeth.

'It feels like something was wrong, did something happend?'

Eli's POV

Our eyes widden.

'Shirei was a princess in Alvarez?!'

"My daughter, you belong here..." he said.

"I dont believe you!" Shirei shout at him.

"Then tell me, where did you came from?" The king ask Shirei.

'I didn't even ask her about her parents...'

"I dont know..." she answer then she bow her head.

"That princess your protecting is the daughter of the King who kill your mother.." the king said, my eyes widden then I look at Shirei and she's almost crying.

"Father killed your mother?" My eyes widden.

'I though father never kill... he said... he said to us...' I wanted to hug Shirei but I cant, my own father killed her own mother, I then started to cry.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry..." I repeatedly say to her, then she hug me, a warm embrace, I never though she will hug me in this shocking revelation.

"Shhh... Its not your fault, please don't shed your tears..." she wipe my tears while looking at my eyes, her calming gold eyes into my ocean one, it calmed me down.

"So you forgive her that easy!" Her father said.

"Its not even her fault, its her father's!" She shout trying to make me innocent.

"She has a blood of that killer! Have'nt you notice that!" The king shout again.

Shirei stand up and punch her own father into the gutt, the king collide with the wall attracting some guards attention. I quickly stand up and hug her behind to keep her from fighting her father.

"You dont even understand me! Are you really my father?!" She said while a mixture of anger and sadness merge in her face.

"If you are my father you will welcome your daughter and her lover here in your kingdom, if you cant then we will leave!" I tighten my grip to her.

"Mother was already dead so please, stop using her... just accept the fact that Eli and I are already together..." She said.

The guards then help the King stand up. "Very well..." The king said in defeat.

Shirei smile then look at me, I smile back and I nod. She then run to her father to hug him.

'So, thats her real father...'

"Your majesty..." I bow to him, I then feel his hands on my head.

"You dont need to bow at me... my child... I welcome you to Alvarez... Princess Eli..." I smile and hug him also.

"Thank you very much!" I said then hug the King.

"I'm sorry I said those words to you... My anger flow all of a sudden..." I shook my head.

"Its fine, well atleast, now I know what my father did... King.." I said.

"How about father? Its a nice call, right, Shirei..." He said, I look at him and she smile, I look at Shirei and she smiled too, I smiled back then hug them.

"Hai, father..." I said the King then laugh.

"Prepare a celebration for my Daughter and for Princess Eli!" He shout then the guards bow.

"So Eli..."

"What Shir-" I look into her then she kiss me, I got shock on first but I kiss back later.

"I love you...." I said.

"Aishiteru... watashi no ai..." she said, I smile.

'The others will be happy...'

But she didn't know that a war is coming in there way... will the two kingdoms fight or have a peace once and for all? Find out on the next update...