Chapter 3

AFTER SOME OF COUPLE DAYS

Shirei's POV

'Strange, I've never see Kotori and Umi around again, its almost 3 straight days...'

I am walking to Princess Eli's room, it was my daily routeen to check her everymorning, its was the Kings order and my responsibility as her girlfriend...

'Guards?' I was in the corner almost two doors before her room when I saw two guards guarding it.

I walk to the room but the guards cover my way.

"You are prohibited to enter..." the guard said.

"Prohibited? But I am the Princess's personal knight! And I am your commander?" I shout at them.

"Not now... The King ordered you to leave Princess Eli..." The other one said, I grind my teeth.

'Leave my own love?'

I force enter and they barge at the corner. Then I saw Eli asleep in her bed.

'I need to wake her up, we need to leave.'

I approach her and shke her shoulder.

"Eli! Eli wake up! Come on!" I continue to shake her but there is no response I got shock.

'Eli?' I check her pulse and she's still breathing.

'But why she cant wake up!'

"Guards! Grab that knight!" I heared shouts.

"Eli! Come on! Eli! We need to leave..." I shake her again, I was almost in tears and she's still keeping her eyes shot.

I then feel arms holding me back, away from my Princess.

"Let me go!" I struggle but it failed.

"You are arrested for dissobeying the Kings order, your consiquence will be decide by the King himself..." A guard said, I struggle again and let my right arm go, I punch the guard and it knock her out.

"I didn't do anything wrong! I just fell in love with her!" I shout then another guard hold my free hand. A guard then punch my gutts.

'Eli...' I glance into her one last time then I loss concious.

Guard's POV

"We finally found her my King.." I bow to my King.

"Very well, you can play with her but dont kill her, she will only die in my hands!" He said I bow.

"Alright my King..." I leave.

'Now I can finally beat her, eversince she came to the castle, she was able to beat all the greates knight in here and including me..' I laught in my brain.

I reach her dungeon and I enter. I saw her in the corner with her hands handcuffed on her back.

"Its nice to see the Scarlet Knight being cornered..." I said to her, she didn't respond.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" I hold her face. She just smirk at me.

"Am I not talking to a pawn of the King..." she said, my blood boils.

"Why you little!" I stand up still holding her face and trow her in the other corner.

"Why dont you fight!" I shout then I kick her. She didn't respond again.

I hold her neck up and I see her face full with scratches and blood. She then started to choke.

I hold her tight then release her hard face first at floor then I put my foot on the back of her head pinning and kicking it down.

'Why aren't you fighting back!' I let go and let her spill her own blood.

"I am not fighting back because I just want to see Eli and if I fight you, I could kill you in an instant..." she said.

"Is that for me or for the Princess?" I hold her hair up in anger.

"I just want to see Eli again.." she said then she started to tear up. I let her go again and I saw that her tears are mixing with her blood.

"The King will talk to you, get ready." I said then I leave.

'I never though she change that much because of the Princess... I torture her for nothing..' I clench my fist.

Shirei's POV.

'Shit this pain!' I continue to split blood. Then I saw guards enter then grab my both arms.

'Where are they taking me? To the King?'

My body was almost limbs, I cant even stand on my own so they are dragging me. I keep myself awake but I can feel my body slowly getting light.

'I have to fight! For Eli! For everyone!'

But then she doesn't know that a shocking news will make her life change...