Chapter 18 (Last Chapter)

Eli's POV

"Shirei..." I wake up in a dungeon, what I immedietly saw is Shirei dress in her knight uniform on the bars on front of mine, unconcious.

"Shirei!" I call her, she isn't making any movement.

"Shirei! Wake up!" I beg, nothing changed, she is still facing the floor and now, I am very scared on what happend to her.

"Come on, please!" I shout again.

"What is that noise?!" A guard notice me.

"Check on Shirei please! Is she still alive?" I ask.

"Princess Eli.... you are not allowed to order me and the other guards in the castle, and I am here to get your knight, later on, you will meet your father too..." he said, I hold the bars.

"What are you going to do to her?!" I shout, another guard enter.

"The King also wants to talk to Princess Eli... now.." He said, he open my gate and hold my wrist, hard.

"Ahh!"

"Dont shout!" He said, I then bite my lip, still feeling the pain.

"Wake up!" The guard said to Shirei then he kick her stomach.

"Hey! Dont do that!" I said, trying to get out from the grip of the guard holding me.

"I said, wake up!" The guard kick her again hard, her body roll on the floor, she almost hit the wall.

"Urg..." She finally wake up, the guard then hold her both hands and pinned it on her back. I saw her face, a blood drop from her lip.

"Shirei!" I manage to get out from the guard's grip and I went to hug her.

"Shirei, are you alright?" I touch her cheeks, she smile weakly.

"Let go!" The guard who is holding Shirei said, then I feel hands grip my both wrist.

"Stop trying to get out from us." He said.

"I'm fine Eli..." She weakly said, hearing her voice like this makes my heart hurt, my father did this to her, did this to the one and only person I love.

"Stop talking and walk!" The guard holding Shirei said and kick her back.

"Dont hurt her!" I said, trying to look back but the guard holding me grip my hand.

"Walk! The king is waiting!" He said, I silentlly follow.

'Shirei...' I keep on looking back but all I can see is her head bowed on the ground, her lip is still bleeding.

'I'm sorry...'

"Don't be sorry Eli, its not your fault..." She said, my eyes widden, I look back on her and she's smiling.

'How did she?'

"I feel you blame yourself again, so, dont feel sorry, I accept my faith..." She said, I dont understand how she speak, I can barelly recognize the knight whom everyone is afraid of.

"Shirei..." I cry, she then started to fasten her walk and when she reach my pace, she kiss my head.

"What ever happen today.... I know you will be fine..." She said, my eyes widden again.

"What are you saying?" I ask her, she just smile and begin to slow her walk.

"Shirei! Hey! What does that mean?" I shout, she just smile.