Chapter 13

Shirei's POV

Eli and I are currently in a room inside the Palace of Alvarez ruled by my father.

"Shirei..." Eli said.

"Yes, what do you need?" I ask her.

"Aren't we going back to Shinju?" She ask, I seated beside her in the bed and touch her hand.

"Soon, I promise... we will get back as soon as posible..." I said she nod and she gentle place her head into my shoulder.

"Father set a party for both of us tonight, as for now, get some rest, I will protect you..." I said, she gently nod then she kiss me and lay down on the bed.

"After I've fallen asleep, go to sleep ok, you also need to rest." She said, I nod then put the blanket to her body.

"Goodnight, my love..." I said as I kiss her forehead.

"Goodnight..." she replied then she gently close her eyes.

'Have a good rest, my love...' I pat her head.

"Maki?" She called me by telephaty.

[I know where is Eli-nee, we can find her fina-] But I cut her.

"I have her with me.." I said walking to the window.

[Finally you can now both go back..] Maki said happily.

"We cant..." Shirei said seriously.

[What?! why?] Maki ask.

'We cant go back yet...'

~Flashback

"Shirei, may I talk to you for a second?" Father said, I nod then I look at Eli and she nod also.

"What do you want to say, father?" I ask, thinking what he will say to me.

"You cant go back yet to Shinju my daughter, a news said they might kill you there if they saw you and if they knew you are my missing daughter..." he said seriously.

"But father, when are we going to get back? I know Eli miss her sisters so we need to get back as early as we can..." I explain.

"But if you do that, they will kill you, do you want your love to be lonely, I will plan something to let you two go back there safely.." he said, I think for a second.

"What if they know we are here?" I ask him, he then look at me seriously at the face.

"A war can start my daughter..." he said.

"And we cant let that happend..." I said, he nod.

'They are many innocent that will be killed, I need to say yes to his plan.'

"I trust you father... Please take care of me and Eli while we stay here.." I said, he nod and walk to hug me.

"Of course my daughter, I will take care of you and Princess Eli... You have my word, as a King and your father.." he said.

'I will have that word father...' I hug back then he let go.

"Now, your Princess is waiting for you, a guard will led you two to your room, rest and we will have a party tonight..." he said as he go back to his trone.

"Thank you father! Good day.." I said as I run back to Eli.

"Why it take you so short?" She ask.

"Father just said that a guard will show us to our room.." I said as I explain it to her.

"Oh, ok, let's rest, Im sure your tired..." she said as she hold my hand.

"Alright..." I nod and we follow the guard.

                                 Flashback end~

"We still have something to do.." I said to her.

[Shirei! Wait!]

'Sorry Princess Maki, we have to stay here for a while...' I cut the telephaty then I look at Eli, still sleeping peacefully.

'We just need to wait Eli, I'm sorry because that is all we can do for now....'