Chapter 2

Shirei's POV

'Why does she want to know?'

'Does she know something Eli and I dont?'

'What the hell does she really mean?'

'Does she don't want me to be her sister's lover?'

'But she's close to me and Eli, she still keep it a secret...'

'But why did she suddenly ask?'

"Shirei!" Someone knock me out.

"Sorry!" I got knock out of my thoughs.

"Are you alright?" Kotori ask me.

"Yes, I'm fine, just thinking of something..." I answer.

"You look like not..." she said.

Kotori's POV

When I was walking at the hallway, I saw Shirei walking with her head is down.

'What does she thinks?'

I like Shirei ever since I first see her, but when I was going to confess my feelings to her, she was with Princess Eli, I saw the two of them kissing in the garden just by themselves, but, I am still fighting to get her, and eventually win her heart until now, a healer who feel in love with the other knight.

"Sorry..." she said.

"Are you alright?" I ask a little bit worried.

"Yes Im fine, just thinking of something.." she answer.

"You look like not.." I answer.

"Well, you see, Princess Maki ask me when me and Eli are going to said to the King about our relationship."

'The way she said relationship pierce my heart, being just a friend is not enough Shirei, I want to know more about you...'

"So what did you say?" I ask her, a little bit pain run into my body.

"I said that it have a right time, that's all." She answer, I nod.

"I got to go Shirei... Bye..." I wave at her then I went to the courtyard. Tears suddenly fell, what for? They plan on telling it to the King...

"Kotori?"

"Umi-chan!" I wipe my tears fast.

"Your crying over Shirei again, right?" She said in a sad tone. I nod.

"They plan to say it to the King... If they got engage, I dont have a chance anymore..." I said, tears flowing down from my eyes.

"Kotori..." The archer hug me.

"I really love Shirei... But she's in love with the Princess..." I cry.

Umi's POV

'So you didn't know the news yet...'

I'm really concern about Kotori, ever since were childrens we've been together with Shirei, and I can tell she has feelings that time.

"Shhh.." I pat her back.

Its really hurtfull to see her crying over Shirei again, and I cant even do anything for her.

~flashback~

"You call for me Princess Maki?" I bow at her.

"How's Kotori?" She ask.

"Still crying for Shirei..." I answer back.

"My father already arrange marrage to a Prince of one of our allies..." she said, I was shock.

'What? So that means?'

"A couple of weeks from now, father will force the two to let go and maybe starting with Shirei..." she said, I nod.

"Why do you want me to know?" I ask her.

She stand up and walk to her window beside her desk.

"I have predicted something will happend..." she said.

'I forgot she can use magic...'

"That will be our secret, Kotori needs to leave the castle for a couple of days because something will happend and it will give a big shock on her so please get her out of the castle this week..." she said in her concern tone.

'I've never heared her this serious...'

"As you wish..." I bow.

"You can go..." she said then I leave.

'Something will happen that will make Kotori shock? Is it about Shirei?'

~flashback end~

"If you want Kotori lets take a day off the castle to visit Nico in her cafe?" I try to cheer her up, she nod.

"Hai, I miss Nico-chan already..." she let go of the hug then we walk to the town.

'May your plan work Princess Nishikino...' I glance at the castle then I go back walking with Kotori.