Chapter 11

Eli's POV

'Where am I?' Everything I see was trees and plants, I cant even see a single light in here, then I saw the grass move.

"What's that? Whose there?!" I shout then I saw a black shadow approaching me.

'This is bad!'

"Shire-!"

*Blag* It punch me in the stomach.

'Shirei...' My vision blurr.

Shirei's POV

'Maki said she went south..' I was currently in a forest, dark forest to be exactly.

'How can she go into here, she is scared of the dark?' I cut some plants on my way.

'Maybe she trully love me thats why she is doing anything she can just to find me...' I smile and continue walking then I heared a familliar voice shout.

"Shire-!" It was my Princess.

"Eli!" I run where I hear her.

"Eli? Eli!" I saw my princess laying on the ground, I gently place her head into my lap.

"Eli!" I shake her.

"Tsukiyomi?" I heared a voice I hold the unconcious Eli's hand.

"What are you saying?" I ask him, he just look at me with a pleasing smile.

"Your majesty will be happy..." He said. I pull my sword and point it to him.

"What did you did to Eli!" I shout at him.

"That's the enemy of your kingdom, your majesty..." He said, I got pissed off and attack him, he quickly dodge it.

"I never knew you grow up strong like this, your majesty.. " He smile.

'Its irritating to be called majesty, I am not even a royal blood...'

"You!?" I attack him again but she parry it with a ice sword.

'He can use magic?' I clench my fist and attack him again, but he just dodge and parry my sword.

"Why aren't you attacking!?" I shout.

"Why would I attack my majesty.." he said, I then manage to slash his arm, blood drop from it.

"You have surpass me..." he said then he vanish. A few minutes a hard object collide my back.

"But you can't surpass my magic..." he said, my eyes started to close. I can't, no I wont close this because Eli is counting on me.

"Eli..." I glace over her then my vision blurr.

'I'm sorry...' dark fully envelop my vision.

-time skip-

I wake up in a room, a bedroom, its quite clean and it feels like a princess live here, it has a closet, a small table beside the bed and a lamp in the table.

'Eli!' I quickly stand up and get out of the room, I quickly see the hallway, its like in the Shinju Castle but looks like it is bigger.

'This is something familliar, I think I saw this befo-' Then my head started to hurt.

'Shit, never mind the pain..' I walk to the hallways shouting Eli's name while holding into the wall to keep me up.

"Shirei!" I heared her voice, I quickly run again to the door where it is coming and behind the door I see my Princess on a chair tied up.

"Eli!" I run and get the tie off her hands and her feet.

"Shirei! I'm glad your alive.." she hug me, I hug back.

"Are you alright? Did they do something to you? Do you feel something odd?" I ask, she shook her head.

"I'm fine..." she answer.

"I'm glad too your safe.." I pat her head and hug her tighter.

"Your awake..." a voice said, I move Eli back and I'm on her front shielding her from this guy. I saw a guy looks like on 40's, he dress like a king, a crown on his head and a wardrobe just for royal bloods.

"Who are you?!" I ask, I pat my waist and I feel it missing, the hell why now.

'Shoot, my sword is gone.'

"Don't you remember me?" He said.

"This is the first time I saw you, and beside, who would someone I know hurt my love!" I shout.

"Your stupid for loving a Princess of our enemy kingdom." He said in angry tone.

"Alvarez Kingdom?" Eli said in shock.

"Alvarez?" I ask her.

"Alvarez was one of the enemy of my father, it means both kingdom have war in the past until present..." she explain.

"That's right Princess Eli, I am very lucky to have you as my decoy for the downess of your kingdom!" He laugh after.

"Like we will help you! Let us go!" I shout, Eli tighten her grip into my arm.

"No, you will help me..."

My eyes widden when he said the word after it.

"my daughter..." he continue.

'What the? Impossible...' I look at Eli and she is also shocked on what we've heared.