Chapter 4

Shirei's POV

I was send to the King's trone, in front of the father of my love, the King who wants me to be trown away from her oldest daughter's life.

"Ahh, I see you again..." he said in his usuall tone.

The guards hold me up so I wont fall on the floor while the King is talking to me.

"My King... I trusted you my life... why did you do this to me?" I ask him, he then laugh.

"You are a mare weapon for this country, knights and guards are just pieces of pawn for a chess board..."

I clench my teeth.

"Its hasn't have anything to do with Eli!" I shout at him, he look at me directly.

"No, it has, Eli will be marrying to a Prince in the west." He said.

'Marrying a Prince... but I though...'

"She does love you but she will learn to foget you..." he said.

'So he know about our relationship?' I was shock.

"A guard was spying at the both of you everytime. And Eli doesn't deserve a pittifull knight like you!" He shout at me.

'He's right, she doesn't deserve me, I cant even give her children if she wants, Im just a stupid knight...'

I saw the King stand up and walk to me, he then hold my face.

"You need to let her go for her safety and her future if you really love her..."

It feels like I was torn apart, feeling pulvorized, feeling hurt, even hurtfull than a sword slashed my body... I then start to fight myself from crying.

"The only thing you can do is..." I look at him with a no emotion face rather my angry one because the King is right, I need to let her go..

"Surrender your life..." he continue, I nod.

'What will be the point of living if I will see my love with another guy, it will only make my life a living hell, a living terror that will hunt me every single day or night or even in my dreams...'

I nod and I heared he giggled.

"Knight's prepare the execution..." The King shout, I was still emotion less then I heared a sword being release from its holder.

'I'm sorry guys I have to go...'

Then I feel the sharp metal enter my body. 'Uurg...' I split blood.

I then feel sharp pain in my body, I can feel my body getting light. I then saw the blade into my body.

It was my favorite sword, I ussually bring that everytime with me, everytime its with me it feels like Eli is near me because she gave me that, its a terror that it was used to kill me..

The blade got out of my body I split my blood.

"Shirei!" I heared Maki's voice from the corner so I look at it and I wasn't mistaken, even my vision is a little blurr I can still see her.

"Father stop!" I saw her crying trying to stop her father by begging beside him.

The King stand up and pointed a gun at me.

Bang

Sharp pain was all I can feel in my body. I look at Maki and I can see she's crying and she's running to me.

'Too late...' blag

The guards let me go then I face the floor.

"This wasn't suppost to happend! Shirei!" She place my head into her lap. I shook my head and wipe her tears.

'Bye...' Dark fully envelop my vision.

Maki's POV

"No, no wake up!" I shake her.

'My prediction never fails, but I didn't predict it will go this far.'

"Enough Maki, guards, trow her at the sea!" My father ordered.

"Father, thats not fair! She gave her life to you, to your country! She deserve a proper -"

"Maki!" He shout.

I just put my head down then let the guards get her lifeless body. I walk away from father following the guards dragging Shirei.

'My magic!'

I touch there shoulders and manipulate there memories that they already trown Shirei.

"Put Shirei to my room then go back to the father and say that you both already trown her..." My eyes are both glowing violet then it return to normal.

I then follow the guards to my room then they place Shirei in the bed in my secret room then they leave.

I hold her pulse and its very weak. I put a barrier in her body to regenerate her lost blood.

'It will not be enough... Wait Rin and Hanayo are both healers, they must have a spell!'

"Wait for a sec. Shirei, I will bring you back for nee-chan..." I run to the room where the two usually make potions.

Thanks guys for reading the book, I'm dedicating this chapter to my former crush but still my crush (confusing right, me too XD) out there, CJDI... "Is it me that change or is it you?" 'It was probably me' See you again!! 837 words...