28.2 And The Winner Is...

(A/N: This elimination will be done similar to the bachelor, so both ladies will meet Odell separately. Since I want you to see both situations at the same time and who he picks, I'm writing both at the same time. So, bold is Luna's and italic is Patricia's. Normal font like this one is neutral. Doubts?)

It's time, Luna thought.

The steps she took towards the door that led her to her faith were taken slowly and meticulously. In any other day, it'd be her nervous aura feeling lonely in this big old mansion. However tonight, the atmosphere was similar throughout everyone that stepped place inside of it.

Luna stopped once at the door, where they told her to wait. Somehow, each young lady would be recording their elimination part separately and until they knew the final outcome, they'd be separated. So as of now, she wasn't sure where Patricia was.

Everyone around her rushed to their spots, but to Luna everything was occurring in slow motion. The voices around her, the movements, her own actions.

She was waiting for the producer's cue when she spotted her reflection in the glass door that separated her from the scenario outside. Her reflection brought her back to the first day in this house, when she was staring at the same reflection waiting to enter the big rouge room, where she first saw Odell.

A long time had passed between that moment and this and before anything else, she could see it mostly in her face. What she had to endure during this time changed her for the best, she felt like a stronger woman.

And to pair with her strength, it was undeniable that her appearance was equally pleasing. Her full lips were enhanced with the dark red-gloss that had been applied prior and she had some type of glow to her brown eyes that she couldn't quite put her finger on. Not to mention the black dress making her body justice. A beautiful off the shoulder black dress that she had picked out herself.

Patricia patiently waited out in the large room inside, surrounded by some crew members

Patricia patiently waited out in the large room inside, surrounded by some crew members. For some reason, she felt calm(er). After the final verdict of tonight, both young women would be in for a completely different life ahead of them.

She inspected her surroundings and chaotic backstage where she stood, focusing particularly on the parallel conversations being held. That was when she saw this tall mirror to her left side. There, she was able to take her full figure in.

The long embroidery red dress she had hand-picked as a sign of confidence and good luck, was the key piece to face tonight's challenge.