chapter ten.

We all walked into the large restaurant and waited to be seated, the lady walked us to a booth just big enough for the three of us. I sat by Josh and my mom sat across from us. A few minutes later our waitress came up to us to ask what we want to drink, we all got water. We started looking at the menu's, nothing really appealed to me, nothing really had been. I decided I would just get a cheeseburger and fries.

"Hi guys, I'm Kathy, I'm gonna' be waiting on you guys tonight, are you guys ready to order?" an older lady with crayola marker drawn on eyebrows spoke. 

We all ordered and she walked away. "I'll give you ten dollars to give her your number!" I laughed quietly. 

"Guys stop it!" my mom grinned, moving aside her water and grabbing a pen to doodle on her place mat. 

"No," he stated firmly to me, trying to keep a serious face, then burst into laughter.

Josh's phone buzzed, I had assumed it was Kaitlyn. I looked over just to see if I was right, but my curiosity took over, and I read what she said. She was asking if Josh could come over tonight. I hoped he wouldn't say yes. He told me we were supposed to hang out this weekend, and it was already Saturday. I let out a breath and smiled when I seen that he told her he couldn't tonight, that we had plans with me. 

A little later on she brought our meals, and I looked over at Josh, he seemed so calm right now,  he was smiling. I stared for a moment before realizing the hot food in front of me. I grabbed at one of the fries, which I immediately threw back onto the plate, because it was so hot. 

After we ate Josh told me he had figured he would just come stay for the night as long as it was okay with me, and my mom. Of course it was, he always comes over and it's always okay, my mom loves Josh. Just lately, he hasn't been over as much.  

We went to my room and he brought up Justin, I let out a breath of relief, because now I didn't have to bring it up. 

"So, are you and Justin closer now?" he asked.

"Yeah, we're good friends," I smiled at him, hoping I wouldn't even have to tell him that we like each other. 

"Does he still think you're cute?" he asked smirking at me. 

"He does," I exhaled.

"Oh, what about you, do you like him?" he asked smiling. 

"Uhm," I really didn't want to tell him, but he is my best friend. "Yeah," I spoke quietly hoping he wouldn't hear me and I wouldn't say it again.

"Is he really nice to you?" he oo'd.

"Yeah he is, he's taken me on a couple dates," I smiled widely, feeling excitement just talking about it.  "I didn't want to date after Jenna, but I like him a lot and it's been a while since I've even seen Jenna so I think I'm good now."

"Yeah I haven't seen Jenna around either, I hope she moved," he scoffed,  Josh hates Jenna almost as much as I do. 

"Josh," I stated attempting to get his attention after a moment of silence. 

"What?" he said looking up at me.

"School starts in literally a week and a half," I sighed, school would give me something to do, but no body even likes me, except Josh and Justin, I hope we have a lot of classes together because they are actually the only people who like me. 

We sat on my bed talking about school, how much we hate it. We talked about all the rude teachers we both hate, and how stressful it is. I brought up the many simple changes they could make to make school better, overall we just complained. 

I got up and turned out my light, after the longest time of just talking we fell asleep. I missed this, I missed just talking all night before we fell asleep. I know it hasn't been that long since he's stayed the night, but I still miss him. 

-

The sun shined through my curtains as we woke up at around 8:30 we both groaned and just laid there until my mom came to my door. She wanted to make us 'breakfast before she left to work. We came down to the kitchen and sat at the small dining room table in the room right next to the kitchen, waiting for breakfast. 

After she gave us a plate of eggs, bacon and toast she got ready to go to work. Me and Josh just laid on my couch and watched whatever was on TV, we were basically having a lazy Sunday.

"We should make plans with Justin," Josh suggested.

"Uh, yeah I could message him and see what he's doing today."

I messaged Justin and asked if he could hang out, even though we just did yesterday. I told him Josh was over, and I wanted to properly introduce them to each other.

Justin agreed to come over and hang out for the day. Josh seemed pretty excited, a little nervous though. He was making sure he looked okay, and that he wouldn't embarrass himself.

A little while later Justin knocked at my door. I invited him in and brought him to my living room where Josh was sitting. Justin sat across from Josh and introduced himself. Josh started off their conversation off with a few, not terrible embarrassing things about me, from when we were really little.

"I thought you said you didn't want to embarrass me!" I pointed out laughing.

-

At the end of the night, both Justin and Josh were heading home. I was really glad they met. They seemed to like each other. Now I just need to tell Justin I like him.

_________________________

A/N

Okay, so lately I have been taking forever to update,, but its my birthday and I just got a laptop a few days ago so I will be writing/updating more often!!

Also, theres going to be some drama, but I'm creating a build up... and then there will FINALLLLYYY be some Joshler lmao..

12.5.16