chapter fourteen.

Tyler's P.O.V.

I groaned as I stared at Josh's and I's text messages, I had to of sent him at least 30 messages in the last 10 minutes. He should be awake, it's 4 o'clock, he never sleeps that late. I decided since my mom wasn't home I would just stop by Josh's house. 

I knocked on the door and Josh's mom answered looking pleased to see me, "Tyler! Thank you for coming, Josh has been upset and not doing anything at all since last night." 

I nodded my head and ran upstairs to go see him. I knocked on the door, and heard him groan, "Go away mom, please."

"Josh it's me, can I come in?" I said assuming he would know it was my voice. 

"No." he answered with no emotion.

"Josh please," I groaned, not even listening, opening the door. 

"I'm just trying to sleep," he mumbled. 

"No, what's wrong?" I asked, knowingly. 

"I don't know," he groaned. "Ilikesomeone."

"What?" I questioned, as I couldn't hear through the quick mumbles.

"You." 

"Wait, seriously?" I asked, finally understanding. 

He just stayed silent probably nervous. I couldn't say anything else either, I had no reply to it, I love Justin. I love Josh too, but as my best friend, and I seriously don't want to change that. It was awkward for a few minutes because neither of us knew what to say anymore, neither of us could start a conversation.

"I don't know Josh, I have a boyfriend.." I stated hesitantly.

"I know, I'm sorry," he said staring up at the ceiling.

"I think I have to go," I said standing up walking out of his room, about to head home.

"I'm sorry," he stated one last time before I walked out of his room.

I didn't reply, I didn't want to, I wish he would have never told me how he felt, but I'm glad he did. But it's going to be weird now, especially when were all together. I still didn't know if I was going to tell Justin.

I walked downstairs seeing his mom drinking a cup of coffee watching the news. "How is he?" She asked.

"I think he's a little better, it's just girl problems," I lied, I didn't want to tell her, especially since Josh should be able to do that himself.

-

Once I got home I laid down on the couch and sighed, life has really been complete shit lately. As if things couldn't get worse, Jenna messaged me.

Jenna: Hey baby (;

Me: ?? I have a boyfriend, you know that?

Jenna: Oh, I know, he's pretty cute.. (:

Me: Yes I know, what do you want?

Jenna: Why do I have to want something to text you? I thought we were friends?

Me: Right, you thought.. I will not ever be friends with you, you took my money and abused me... we ARE NOT friends, leave me alone Jenna.

Jenna: I never did anything to you, keep telling yourself that though.

Me: Are you serious?!?

She didn't text back, thank god because I was getting pissed, how can she literally lie to herself like that? I would just block her, but there really isn't any point, I'm going to still have to see her nearly everyday when school starts which is literally only in a few days.

I ended up having a bad night thinking about all the stuff that happened when me and Jenna were together, and thinking about Josh and I. To be honest I was feeling really overwhelmed. I didn't want to tell Justin that Josh liked me, I also didn't want to lie to him either. I knew though, that if I told him, he wouldn't like me hanging out with Josh anymore, but he's my bestfriend, I can't just stop talking to him, so I decided it would be best if no one knew he liked me.

-

I quickly threw on white floral button up and a pair of black skinny jeans, looking in the mirror noticing how gay I look, but I didn't think much of it because I am gay, and I look cute in this outfit. I groaned watching the time, angry at myself that I fell asleep. I forgot I had a date with Justin so I fell asleep and didn't bother to set an alarm, at least I had ten minutes to get ready though. I quickly threw on a plain pair of vans and went to the bathroom and brushed me teeth. I sighed as I looked at my face, it looked disgusting, I took a minute to clean my face with one of my moms face cleansers and put on some cologne and called it good. I sat on the couch patiently waiting for Justin to show up.

Justin wouldn't let me know where we were going, he never would when we went on a date, It has to be a surprise every time. We pulled up to a large restaurant, way fancier than what I was dressed for, I immediately felt to embarrassed to walk inside.

"Justin, I am not dressed for this," I stated, my cheeks quickly flushed pink.

"Neither am I, but that doesn't matter as long as I can afford our meals," He laughed, smiling brightly, I loved it so much, I've never felt so happy with someone, I never wanted this to end.

I suddenly felt a little better about going inside, I felt a few glances towards us from some snobby looking rich people, but I didn't care that much.

I stared at the menu, searching for a cheap meal that wouldn't cost Justin all of his money. He kept insisting that I order whatever I want, but I would feel to bad if I ordered something terribly expensive. As I was looking over the menu my phone went off, I looked at it and saw that it was Jenna and made the decision to ignore her, I knew she would ruin this night.

My phone kept buzzing in my pocket, I pulled it out and seen many messages about Justin, there was even a picture message. I opened the messages and they all said something along the lines of how hot Justin was. Then she went on to say he came over last night, and she sent a picture of him sleeping in her bed.

I sat silent for a moment, I felt tension in my forehead and I was about to scream. I looked over at Justin who was sitting casually, I felt the tears rush down my face, I had my fist clenched, I couldn't hold it in any longer, I stood up.

___________________________________________________________

A/N

I am soooooooo sorry I haven't updated in forever, school has been so much lately and idk, just kind of haven't had much motivation lately, but I apologize!!! Ill try and get another chapter up sooner than I got this one up.

(btw happy St. Patrick's Day!)

03.17.17