chapter sixteen.

I wanted to be mad at Josh, for letting last night happen, but I couldn't be mad at him, it was my fault anyway. I allowed it to happen because I was mad at Justin, I wanted to get back at him, but now I'm not even going to tell him, I was mostly just embarrassed. 

"Hey Tyler,  I'm gonna just go home," Josh said, seeming upset.

I nodded my head and poured coffee into my cup and watched him walk outside. I felt bad for avoiding him, he didn't deserve it. 

My phone began to ring, and Justin's name was on my screen. What could he possibly want? Whatever it could possibly be, I answered. 

"What?" I asked, my throat sounding scratchy. 

"Tyler, I love you," he said very straight forward. 

"I don't," I spoke, feeling my eyes water up. 

"Listen, I'm sorry for what I did, but I really love you Tyler."

"No you don't." I argued.

"Yes I do Tyler!" he yelled through the phone.

I hung up the call and felt the tears rushing to my eyes and threw my phone across the room onto the couch. I sat at my dining room table for a while, crying, thinking about mine and Justin's relationship, everything I could have done to make it better, so maybe, just maybe, he wouldn't have cheated.

Josh's POV:

I woke up at Tyler's and he didn't really say much or do anything, and I wasn't really feeling like he wanted me there, after last night he probably didn't, I shouldn't have let that happen. I drove to my favorite diner in town, the one me and Tyler always go to for breakfast, I never go alone, but I wanted to be there.

"Hey Josh, where's Tyler?" the waitress asked.

"He's sick today," I lied to her.

"Aw, I hope he feels better, are you going to be getting breakfast today?" She asked, a weak smiled spread across her face.

"Uhm, Yeah," I said hesitantly, not sure yet what to order.

"Okay, well can I start you off with a drink?"

I told her what I wanted and looked at the menu, I always get a breakfast burrito, but I decided I wanted to get what Tyler always gets when we come here together, pancakes and sausage.

I sat and waited for my food, I would usually stare at my phone when I'm alone to make it look less awkward, but I didn't want to look at my phone, I just kept thinking, and thinking about everything. Tyler will probably never like me after last night, I fucked up.

I felt my phone vibrate under my leg on the seat, but I chose to ignore it, I didn't care whatever it was. then I felt it again, and then another time, so I finally decided to check it.

Tyler: I'm so sorry I was being an ass this morning.

Tyler: It's just because of Justin, I miss him

Tyler: But I hate him so much.

Me: It's fine, if you want to come I'm out for breakfast?

Tyler: I look the worst right now but sure.

I sat and waited for Tyler for only about fifteen minutes before he showed him, getting out of the passenger seat of his moms mini van.

Once he came in and sat down out waitress came over to our table looking surprised to see Tyler.

"Tyler! Are you feeling any better?" She asked.

He nodded his head and smiled at her, "I'll just be getting what I usually do," he stated, with little to no emotion. I really wanted to punch Justin right about now for doing this to Tyler.

When she brought out our food Tyler looked confused to see I ordered his breakfast, instead of mine, truth is I didn't think he was going to be here so I wanted something to remind me of him while I sat here alone.

"I wanted to get something different," I smirked.

Tyler didn't really reply, but a simple nod. I got distracted and I watched him eat his own food, I really did love everything about him, his bright eyes that he only describes as boring and plain, and just him really, every insecurity he had, I didn't care about any of it, I loved everything.

I didn't want to think about how school started in two days and how I would have to see Justin every single day and not be able to punch him. At least Tyler would be there though.

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter was a little bit shorter, I just wanted to get something out there because we're supposed to be testing for the next four weeks so I probably wont be updating much until that's over.

Thanks for reading/commenting/voting ((:

(I promise to update this trash story for those of you who actually like it)

04.13.17