Chapter 4 - Ill be back.

A/N: So the beginning sucks. I know. Sorry but i hope you like the rest! Plz Comment/Vote.

His lips met mine. His kiss was sweet. It wasn't just a simple kiss, it was passionate. His lips moving on mine, and my own syncing with his. I put my hand on the back of his head and he deepened the kiss. Before I actually knew what was happening he pulled me on him. I was sitting in his lap at this point. His back hitting the wall behind us as we sat on the bed. He held on to my waist; as I grabbed a handful of his hair, slightly tugging it. Earning a smile from him. It seemed like we could have sat there and made out forever, if his dad hadn't of walked in on us. "Carl! What are yall doing!?" he asked yelling at us. I immediately jumped off of him and stood up. Carl standing up to. "We um.. We were just." he couldn't find an answer. I was blushing but embarrassed to. "Were teenagers. Were doing what teenagers do." I told Rick trying to help carl out. "Yea they do, but they don't straddle each other." he said trying to make a point. "Yes they do!" I fussed to him. "Not when their just 14." he said putting a finger up. "I don't want to see it again." "That's not fair!" I yelled to him. "Its not like we were having sex!" I yelled again. He just nodded "That's what I'm afraid of." He turned leaving. I huffed "Well that was fun" Carl said as I turned around to face him. "Yea it was." I nodded my head. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. "ill see you around" I smiled to him and left.

*******

After that happened today the tension when I walked near Rick was thick and heavy. I don't know how it got that heated that fast. I mean I barely even know Carl.

"Hey. Want to go on a run?" Daryl asked as I sat alone at a table. I knew it would get my mind off things and it might do me some good. "Yeah. Id love too." I told him hopping up and walking over to the others. "Here you'll need this." I heard that southern accent behind me say. I turned and saw Rick holding a gun out for me to grab. I looked at it for a minute then grabbed it. "Thanks." I told him and he gave a small nod as his reply. "Look. about earlier.." I trailed off but Rick stopped me. "Don't." he said. "I understand." he finished. I gave him a small smile and got on the back of Daryl's motorcycle.

"You ever rode?" Daryl asked me as he cranked up the motorcycle. "Nope.Never" he just smirked. "Good." he said looking at me then starting down the trail and out the gate, the others following.

We got unto the main road. Daryl driving a little slow at first, then he kicked it. Immediately my grip on his waist tightened and I yelped. "Daryl!" I screamed holding on for dear life. All I could hear was the roar of the motorcycle and Daryl's chuckle being muffled out by it.

It didn't take that long for us to get to our location. I hopped off the motorcycle, slapping Daryl on the arm as I looked at the store.

It looked like it had been through a war. Which it has. The brick was dirty and tents were spread out in front of it. "Come on." Daryl said elbowing my arm and walking off earning a glare from me. "Stay close." He told me as we walked up to the doors. He knocked on the window and leaned against it. "Give it a minute." he told the group.

They had started a conversation about what Daryl was before the turn, but I wasn't listening. Because something caught my eye.

It was a dog. Identical to Rufus, my old dog. I slowly walked over to it. Its eyes glued to mine. The others didn't notice that I had wandered off. "Rufus?" I called to it. It backed away a little. My feet still moving over to the animal in front of me. "Rufus?" I called to it again. It whimpered and then turned and ran. "No wait!" I yelled too him.

I was just about to run after him when I felt a pull on my shoulder. "Daryl I think that was-" I turned to see that I wasn't Daryl. It was a walker.

"Oh shit" I muttered under my breath. I reached for my gun, pulling it out and aiming it at the walker. The walker leaned it and walked in to the gun; his mouth now around the barrel, as if it was wanting to die. "Bye bye" I said and pulled the trigger. 

Daryl and the group came running up. They looked from me to the walker on the ground then back up to me. "I thought i told you to stay close?" Daryl  asked a little agitated." I thought i saw my old dog, Rufus." I told him muttering the last part. He huffed and said "Come on." as we headed back to the store.

********

Inside we all split up after we did a perimeter run. I was down the Feminine hygiene section, for you know, girl stuff. When i heard a big crash. I ran over to see Bob under a shelf of alcohol and wine. "Man a few more inches and this thing would have came down on you." Tyreese said to Bob as he and Daryl tried to help him.

They had just about got him out when a walker fell through the ceiling. His legs stuck in cords and wires. Then another fell, and another. "We have to get out of here!" Glenn yelled to the rest of us. I shot down several walkers as Daryl tried to get back to rescue Bob, but he got caught up killing walkers instead. "No, Help!" i heard Bob yell. I turned  and saw a walker crawling to him. "Dang!" i said running over and shooting it in the head.

Finally Tyreese pulled Bob out from the Shelf. "Aaaaaahh!" I heard another scream. Immediately my eyes fell over to Zach, Beth's boyfriend on the ground walkers starting to eat him. I watched in horror as the others did to. "There's nothing we can do." Glenn said as the group started to leave. Daryl grabbing my arm dragging me out. I turned to look at Zach again and saw him reaching his arm out to me. The fear on his face. The image burnt into my mind.

I kept thinking about it. How Zach died. I thought about how he felt when we left him. It was like I could feel his pain.

I was tired. I laid my head on Daryl's back, making sure my arms were around his waist and I drifted to sleep.

 A/N: Hi guys. I know the beginning sucked but i hope the end made up for it.