Chapter 21 - Try, try again

I ran past Michonne and out the front door after him. He was walking down the road without caring if a walker was after him. I was trying to keep up with him but my metal foot only allowed me to run so fast.

"Carl wait! Please! Please baby! Don't do this!"

  I finally caught up with him and wrapped my arms around his waist, desperately trying to stop him before he got himself killed. He struggled against my weight and we were sent tumbling to the ground.

"Leave me alone!" he yelled at me.

"No! Just stop! I'm sorry!" My grip tightened around his waist, but he kept fighting me off.

"Yeah your a sorry bitch!" he screamed and my hold on him immediately left. I sat on the ground in shock, staring at him. NEVER had he cussed at me, never.

"So I'm a bitch to you now?" The tears now falling down my cheeks. He sat in front of me.

"I-I didn't mean that." he tried to apologize.

I got up and started to run away, back to Michonne who was walking over to us. Only to be wrapped in his strong arms.

"No!" I screamed as if he were a walker trying to eat me.

I spun around in his grip and pushed myself from him. Then sending my hand at his cheek. A loud clap rang out as my hand collided with his face. And he stood in shock too.

We stared at each other for awhile until I spoke.

"I'm sorry." I told him sincerely.  "I never meant for my attitude to be the way it was back there. I love you and I know you've been through a lot but you have to understand, I have too. You have a dad and a sister that's somewhere out there alive, I know she is. I have no family at all. All I have is you and I can't bear to lose you again."

I explained everything to him in tears. When I finished, he wrapped me up in his arms.

"I'm sorry too. I'm just so tired and hurt. I'm nothing but worried and stressed. But I love you more than anything. And I have to protect you now more than ever." We stood there wrapped in each other's arms.

Michonne watched us with a smile on her face, "Okay, enough of the lovey dovey, let's go." she smiled and we just laughed.

(Hi! It's me! Okay, first I want to say that I could cry because there is only 2 episodes left of TWD and it's really depressing. Anyways, yes, this is the end of this chapter. I KNOW, I KNOW, this is the shortest chapter EVER! But I have great plans ahead, so don't get to disappointed.

                                                                            M'kay, bye!