Prologue

"Here comes her last jumps, a quad salchow, followed by a triple toe!! Amazing! She lands it! That's 2 quads in one short program"

Your POV
The crowd is cheering loud, louder than I've ever heard it before! I just finished the last performance for the lady's juniors Grand Prix! I'm so happy, I hope I did well. I don't think I messed up. I mean now that I think about it, I could have fallen on my butt and I wouldn't have noticed I was so focused and excited.
"(Y/n) (l/n)'s over all score is 200.89! She is now in first place! (Y/n) is this years winner of the ladies juniors Grand Prix" the announcer says.
I swear I have the biggest smile right now. I have to play it cool though... I walk up to the podium with 2 other girls.  The hand me flowers and puts a gold metal around my neck... I can't hold it back, I start to cry tears of happiness. I try not to ruin my makeup though, because lots of people are taking pictures. This is the biggest thing I've ever achieved.

Time skip

When I get done with all the interviews, I finally make it back to the hotel where I'm staying. I'm walking down the hall about to reach my room, when I see a familiar face. Ugh, not him again.

"What are you looking at (l/n)." Yuri plisetsky scoffs at me. "Oh that's right, this years junior Grand Prix champion!" He smirks a evil grin.
"I didnt know we were talking about me." I smirk back.
"You got it too, aye?" He asks seriously.
"Indeed" I smile proudly.
"I bet you won by default"
"Hah, don't make me laugh. I won easily on pure talent." I stare evilly at him in the eyes. But before he could say anything our coaches walk out of the elevator. "Ahhh good, good, you guys are already friends I see" my coach says.
"Not even close. He's so full of himself, his egos bigger than his future." I glare at him.
"That's no way to talk about your new skating partner. Now is it?"Yakov, his coach says.
My heart stops. Did he just say...
s-skating  partner.
"Wh-what do you mean sir?" I fear what the answer will be.
"Oh sweetie, we were talking about partner skating, and we have decided to sign you two up for it. I mean you guys are the 2 junior Grand Prix winners this year. It couldn't be a better pair." Abrianna says. (That's my coach)
"Yes. We're heading to Russia tomorrow to start practicing for the competition. So you guys better get some rest." Yakov says.
"There is no way I'm partnering up with him. He's impossible to work with." I stomp my foot and pout my face.
"She's so annoying. I'm going to die. She's not even good at skating. Compared to me she sucks!" Yuri yells.
"You guys are going to get along for this competition. And that's that. No more on this topic till tomorrow on the plane to Russia." Abrianna says sternly.
Without another word. We all went to our rooms. 'This is insane. I can't work with yuri'. Before I go to bed I decide to text Viktor, and tell him the news about yuri and I . But all he says is congratulations...Like why. I face palm at his innocents and happiness.

__Facts about you in the story__
First person-

Hi! My name is (y/n) (l/n)! I am the current female junior Grand Prix champion. I've been figure skating since I was 4. My coach has been the same ever since then. Her name is Abrianna Marino. She's been coaching for a long time! Ever since I was 4, and i just turn 15. I was born and raised in the one and only Florence Italy. I excel in pretty much everything I do. Some might call me a real go getter... Now you're probably wondering 'why Does she hate Yuri Plisetsky so much?'  It's simple, figure skaters winter ball that was held a few years back. He wasn't watching where he was going and he spilt grape juice all over my brand new baby blue dress. He didn't even say sorry! He just kept walking! But I didn't let him get away that easily, I chased him down. There was a lot of hair pulling that night,and apologizing to the officials that ran the ball. Apparently we made a pretty big scene. Anyways, after all this time he still hasn't apologized to me sincerely, and now we have to do partner skating together. UGH. This honestly can't get any worse. Just when I thought this day was going good.

A/N
Hey!!!! I hope you like this! I worked really hard on this. And I'm sorry if I got some of this skating stuff wrong, I apologize. I don't know anything about it, I'm merely going off of the Internet and what I've researched. Sooo yeah! Please stay tuned and watch out for the next part. Ciao per adesso :D
-Miranda T.