Hello Japan

I get to the airport and go to the checkout desk.

"Oh wow! You're (y/n) (l/n)! Can I have your autograph!?" The lady yells out. And sure enough there were hundreds of people gathering around me.

"Uhhh... i just need my ticket please." I mumble not really wanting to deal with everyone.

"Oh, uhh sorry ms. (L/n)." She realizes what she caused.

She hands me my ticket, and surprisingly the crowd may a path so I could get through. When I got to my destination everyone was yelling bye. So I turned around and did a princess wave.

TIME SKIP

"Ugh finally" I plopped down in my special first class seat.

"Glad to get away from the crowds?" I look over to see this guy with glasses taking off his coat and sitting in the seat next to me.

"Haha yeah

"Haha yeah. I always think I can deal with all of it, but sometimes it's just to much." I smile while resting my eyes.

"Your name is (y/n). Right?" I open them.

"Yeah haha. And you are?" I raise my eyebrow.

"My name is Kazuki Kamioka" he holds out his hand. I shake it cause it's polite.

"It's nice to meet you. Why are you going to Japan?" I ask.

"I was just visiting Russia for a week. You? I know you don't live there. You're Italian."

"Haha yeah I am. I'm going to Japan cause that's where my skating partner went to chase down someone. It's really frustrating" I shut my eyes again.

"Oh I bet it's tiring. Anyways I'm just going to get straight to the point. You seem amazing and I would like to get to know you better. Perhaps over dinner?" Uhh did he just ask me on a date.

"Uh what? I'm sorry that's probably not a good idea knowing we just met." I say trying to be nice.

"Come on. It'll be fun, besides you're going to need help around."

"Alright, but I have to find Yuri and Viktor. " I smile a little. I have to admit, he's kind of cute.

"Do you mean Yuri Plisetsky and Viktor Nikiforov?"

"Yeah..." he raises a eyebrow.

"I've heard of them. A prodigy and the best skater in the world.
Right? "

"I guess you could say that. Haha. I'm going to try and get some rest now. I'm tired." I recline my chair back after the plane takes off.