Surprise

Katzukis' POV

'Is she with him? I thought we were something... she had a great time at the dinner... right?' I thought to myself.

"So where are we even going?"
(y/n) said.

"How about we go to a café?" Kousei recommended.

"That's a good idea!" (Y/n) yelled. 

As we're walking to the local coffee shop I decide to ask her if she liked the dinner.

"Soo uhhh... did you not like the date or something?" She looks at me surprised.

"Well... it's not that I didn't like it, it's just we wouldn't be able to see each other very often." She looks back at the ground.

"What do you mean we won't see each other? I could take you out every night!" I say with hope she would let go of his hand and take mine, but she doesn't.

"I travel a lot for my skating, I'm really sorry. You're such a kind guy, and a great friend, I'm just more focused on my skating." She places her hand on my shoulder and looks at me with pity.

"Don't look at me like that! I thought we were having a great time together... and don't tell me you're more focused on skating, you were all over that guy just a minute ago!"

YOUR POV

"... a minute ago!" He yells at me. I instant stop walking, still holding Yuris hand.

"Why are you yelling..."

"I'm sorry, I just really like you... can you give me a chance?" He looks towards the ground.

"Katzuki... I really can't. Yuri is my skating partner, we're suppose to be close and get to know each other."

"You think I didn't see the Instagram post! You're suppose to be friends, not eat each other's face!" He yells again. Kousei and the others are just awkwardly watching.

"I'm sorry I don't have the time to be with you. Even if I did, I just don't feel the same way. You're nice, talented, and cute, but I just don't see much in our future. To be completely honest, I really like yuri." I see Yuris' face turn red.

"So you said yes to me just for the fun of it?" Katzuki looks mad.

"No, I would never say yes just for fun. You're a great guy, like I said. I just have more in common with Yuri... I'm don't talking about this. Are we going to go to the café?" I say trying to change the subject.

"Whatever, I'm going to go..." He says with a tear in his eye. He starts walking the opposite direction.

"Well that was intense..." Tsubaki says.

"He can be like that, he's sensitive." Kousei adds.

"How about you just forget about both of them and date me?" Watari raises his eyebrows. Everyone laughs.

"Let's just get to the café, I'm pretty hungry. I bet yuri is too." I soften the grip of his hand, I realized I was squeezing it tightly.

"Sounds good. I'm hungry too!" Watari yells.

TIME SKIP to when you're there

" can I get a strawberry and banana smoothie and a muffin please?" I kindly ask the worker.

"Double that please?" Yuri said. Right as he did the lady started to freak out... please not again...

"Omg!! You're Yuri Plisetsky!" She said in a fairly loud voice. You could hear the gasps of the other people in the café.

"Please don't yell that." I became very serious. "We're just trying to have a good time with our friends, but can't do that with everyone gathered around us. So we would much appreciate it if you guys could give us some space." Everyone went back to their tables surprisingly.

"Oh Wow its (y/n) (l/n)... I'm very sorry, you're orders will be right out." She goes back and starts making our drinks. Everyone ordered some sort of smoothie.

We found a table in the corner of the room. "Does it really get annoying when people recognize you guys? I thought it would be pretty cool." Watari puts his arm around me. I push it off and Yuri glares at him.

"Well I mean we love the support but it does get tiring when you're trying to hang out with people but are mobbed by fans." Yuri shakes his head, agreeing with me.

"Oh, I guess that makes sense." Right when Watari says that the waitress brings out all of our drinks and food.

"Thank you miss" I smile and she walks away.

"Guys we should take a picture! To preserve memories!" I ask the waitress walking by if she could take a photo. She agrees.

We all place are arm on the person we're sitting next to. Yuri and Watari are sitting next to me. Right as she's counting down Yuri kisses my cheek.

The waitress hands me back my phone and you can see the surprised look on my face and Yuris tinted cheeks. Everyone else has the biggest smile on there face. "Is it all right if I post this on Instagram later?"

"Go ahead! That's a super good one." The all agree.

We finish drinking our smoothies and get ready to leave. I go throw my cup away, and when I turn around I see a girl grab Yuri and smash her lips into his. He pushes her away. I walk over with a calm but mean looking face.

(That's what the girl looks like

(That's what the girl looks like. I just found a picture of a random girl lol.)

"Uhhh... what do you think you're doing?" I say sternly to her.

"What does it look like. I'm giving this cute guy my number." She hands him a piece of paper. "Why, what are you doing?" She scoffs at me.

"We were about to leave." I walk up to him and grab his hand.

"Why do you look so angry? Cause you know I'm prettier and smarter than you? Let's just face the facts, he wants to put my number in his phone right now. Why would he want to be with some family failing loser?" I freeze... I know her... she's my old friend from Italy... but why is she here. All of a sudden a lady walks up behind her and I instantly recognize her... my mother...

A/N

Hey woohoo I updated! Are you wondering why your mother is there with your old friend. This is going to get pretty intense in the next chapter so please stay tuned, And sorry for any mistakes. Until next time.
-Miranda T.