Russia and Tolerance

I was woken up at 5:30 in the morning by my coach pounding on the door. "Get up, our plane leaves in a hour!"
"Ugh alright!" I get out of bed and take a shower. I find my comfort clothes and put them on Cause this is going to be one long flight. ( you're in America and you're going to Russia)

It's now 6:10, I suppose I should start heading down

It's now 6:10, I suppose I should start heading down. When I walk out the door with all my stuff. My door shuts and I look over to see Yuri with his stuff too. I glare at him, but he doesn't notice. He only notices me when we get into the elevator. "Sooo, are you excited?" I sarcastically say.
"You should just go back to Italy, no one in Russia wants you there, it's embarrassing."he mumbles.
"I'm sorry Diana is still butt hurt that she came in second. I would imagine it being embarrassing, losing in your hometown. " he got really mad after I say that, he's about to push me or something but the elevator door opens and I turn, which makes his push look like a hug. I feel my face turn hot because paparazzi started to pour into the cramped space. Yuri quickly gets off and we try to get out but it's no use, they've surrounded us. They start to ask us weird questions like if we were dating, or if we shared a room last night.
"What!?! No! Of course not!" I yell kind of panicked. Just then Yakov pushes his way through and gets them to back off. We finally get to the car and packed our stuff in the trunk.
"You guys are dating?!?" Abrianna says.
"No! How many times do I have to say that." I roll my eyes.

"Well it says here in this article called ' 2 skaters, 1 room '. Wait-" I interrupt her.
"NO! Why the hell do you believe that stuff." Why can't she let it go.

"Well everyone is going to think you're dating now, since Yuri hugged you in the elevator, this picture says it all." Yuri face starts to turn red.

"It wasn't a hug." he quietly says.

"Well that's what it looks like. But let's discuss this when we get on the plane. Let's hurry so you guys don't get spotted." Yakov says.

We hurry inside and find our exit and get onto...a private jet?

"A private jet? I've never travelled this way before. We always just got first class." I say kind of confused.

"This is our private jet..." Yuri says.

"Woah!! I personally don't spend all the money I earn on stuff like this. I'm saving up for college stuff like that"  I smile.

"We don't care (y/n)." yuri puts in his headphones and doesn't look away from his phone.

"Whatever..."

"Ah ah ah Yuri! We have to discuss this hug you gave her." while he was saying that he ripped out Yuris' headphones.

" I told you it wasn't a hug!"

"It sure looks like it in this picture." he turns his phone towards us.

I sigh and put my hand on my face
"He was going to push me or something and it didn't happen that way and that's what they got a picture of." I slouch down in my chair.
"Why were you going to push her" Yakov sounded kind of alarmed.

"She called Diana butt hurt for coming in second in her hometown, and I got mad." Yuri explained.
"That's only cause you said me going to Russia would be embarrassing. So I just thought that was the reason." He starts to yell stuff in Russian, but I don't understand.

"That's enough you guys. We need to talk about the competition"

Time skip

We talked about what we wanted to do for our performance in England in 6 months. Yuri wasn't really listening though. We were trying to thinking of style we would strive for but we needed Yuri to help us with that, because he's super picky on what he does.

I fell asleep for awhile, but woke up like 30 minutes before we arrived in Russia. Yuri was still asleep, and had his headphones in, i assume he's listening to music.  Soooooo I slowly grabbed his phone and put his volume all the way up... That woke him up. He wasn't mad, just annoyed... I'm guessing.
"Hahahaha you should have seen your face! It was priceless" I laugh at him uncontrollably.
"Shut up. Don't do that again. You're so annoying!" He yells, but not very loud.

After awhile of silently sitting with Yuri we finally arrived in Russia. We got out and got into a limo.
"Alright, so you guys are going to be staying at Yuris' estate."

"No they're not! She's not staying with me." yuri says.
"I've already talked to your grandpa. He has agreed. I mean come on, you guys will get along soon. You're going to be skating together, you guys have to have trust." his coach says.

"Ughhh fine." He said quietly.

We get to the ice rink and It's fancy as hell. I thought the rink that I practiced in was fancy. HAH, not even. We go get out skating apparel on, which all I did was change my top. I put on my skates and started to warm up. I was wearing some long spandex and a loose black crop top and of course a sports bra. Don't want anything showing. lol. ( I'm only saying that cause I'm the photo it's like this weird thing that didn't look very supportive XD)

Anyways, after we warmed up our coaches just made us get used to hanging on to each other while skating. It wasn't that hard, but it was awkward holding hands with Yuri. We had to practice going the same speed. He was a bit faster than me. Our coaches had to tell him to slow down.

After practice and getting to know each other's strengths, we went to Yuris' house. His grandfather was really nice, he showed us to our room, and told us to just feel at home. It was about 10 and everyone had gone to bed, but I was doing more important things such as sitting in the study room and talking on the phone with Viktor on how to tolerate Yuri.

Me
Hey, I have a few questions if that's alright.

Viktor
I assume they're about yuri? Am I right?

Me
Well, yes. How can you even stand him!? He's impossible to talk to, I try to be friendly cause that's the only way this partner thing is going to work.

Viktor
Just give it time, he'll come around. Just ask to go on a walk in the park or something. He is going to talk soon. Trust me.

Me
I suppose I'll try that, thanks for talking to me so late haha. Goodnight Viktor.

Viktor
Goodnight (y/n).

You're probably wondering how I know Viktor. Haha he's a good friend of mine. I had met him at the winter ball the same time I met Yuri, and we've been friends ever since. Although we rarely hang out since his schedule is so busy. We talk a lot on the phone though, he's always giving me tips on skating and stuff.

A/N
Heyyy! Thanks for reading this. I'm not sure if this makes any sense still. But please give me any advice on how to make it better. Until next time
-Miranda T.