The preformance

(I love this picture so much, I'm sorry if you don't ship them. Like I love yuri but I love that He's happy when he's with him)

Your POV

"Hey yuri can I ask you something?" I say while we're hand in hand practicing.

"I guess"

"How come you never smile?"

"There's nothing to ever smile about" he says blandly.

"You look great when you smile" I wink at him.

"Shut up" he blushes and looks away.

"What? It's true. It honestly makes me so happy to see you smile. I know it seems like I hated you and everything, but I don't. I'm rather fond of you." I stop us from moving and make it so we're facing each other. I grab his other hand and pull him close.

"What are you doing?" He looks panicked. I don't say anything in just hug him, right then and there. As my arms at resting on his shoulders i take this change to whisper in his ear something I've been meaning to tell him.

"I'm so happy we get to skate together" I'm so nervous to be completely honest. I don't know how he's going to take this. Maybe he really doesn't like me and Im just being weird.

"Me too..." he says back. He placed his hands on my waist and pulls me closer. We stay like this for a minute. I just feel so comfortable with him. It's peculiar, like I could trust him with anything.

Viktors POV

I go to the back to take off my skates and I see yuri waiting for me. 

"Done running for today?" I ask.

"Yes. I finished all the drills you told me to do."

"Alright. Let's go wait for yurio and (y/n) so we can walk back together. They shouldn't be to much longer."

"Okay" he smiles at me.

When we walk in we don't see what we expected to see.

"Uhh are they hugging?" He asks. I'm surprised too. Yurio never shows affection for anyone else.

"Hmm, lets not interrupt them. I think yurio needs this."

"Alright. Oh look! He's touching her waist!" He whisper yells.

"I see that... I have eyes." He looks embarrassed now.

"Right. Sorry" after he says that they end the hug.

"Hey guys!" I wave and smile. Yurio and (y/n) look so nervous like we just saw them doing something they didn't want us to see ;)

Oh uhh hey viktor" (y/n) rubs the back of her neck and starts to blush.

"Are you guys done for today?I wanted to head back together"

"Yeah. Let's go" yuri rushes off the ice a goes to the back room.

"Are you guys lovers?" I ask (y/n).

"Err no! You know that Viktor. Why do you have to go and make things awkward. Did you see us hug or something?"

"You hugged?" Her eyes widen. Haha she's so hilarious.

"Uhh no!" She too rushes off the ice and follows Yurio.

TIME SKIP

Your POV

After we started to head out,Viktor starts bringing up something about a banquet for the All championship figure skaters.