Like im a Kid

(I don't own the photo. I love it and it's hot and everything, but it kind of looks like Yurio has boobs... just me??)

Your POV

"We should all go out!" Viktor says excitedly.

"No way!" Yurio says back. He must still dislike them, but I know he's just trying to play tough.

"Aww, (y/n), talk some sense into him..." he fake pouts.

"Maybe another time." I give an apologetic smile. I put my arm around his waist and he puts his arm around my shoulders.

Since we already had our shoes on, we just walk out the front door. "How about we go for a long walk on the beach." I say

"Sounds cliché... but okay."

"What will you do if he picks Yuri to coach? Go back to Russia?" I stop walking for a second.

"We'll go back to Russia and have Yakov coach us." He starts to walk again and I follow suit.

"Abrianna too, she's a good coach too!!" I smile.

"Okay, how do we get to the beach?" He looks confused.

"Oh, it's just over here."

When we finally get to the beach, we decide to just sit and watch the ocean. " hey yuri..."

"Yeah, sup?"

"Are we like...together?" I kind of blush.

"Do you want to be official?"

"We should say if we want to on the count of three, either yes or no. Oneeeeee twooooooo three! NO" At the same time he says...
"Sure" he stops for a second and his face turns a light tint of red then rolls his eyes and looks away.

"I'm only joking! Of course I want to be with you!!" I give him a big, tight hug.

"Tch, whatever... it's probably not a good idea we're together anyways."

I sit there shocked with a surprised look on my face then speak up. "Y-yeah... you're right... it was a crazy idea..." I can feel my eyes get a bit watery. "I just remembered I had to do my laundry. I'm going to head back." I get up and run. He just looks at me a bit confused. I feel his eyes on my as I run. Why am I so upset? He's just a stupid boy... so childish...

TIME SKIP

I burst through the door and see Yuuri and Viktor sitting on the futon. They instantly look at me and I just lose it. I've never felt like this before, I'm not sure if it's sadness or anger. "HOW COULD I LET HIM PLAY ME LIKE THAT!?!" I break down and start to cry my eyes out.

"What happened (y/n)?!?" Viktor rushes over to me.

"How could I have been so blind?!? He was obviously just using me to try and fulfill his male fantasies! No wonder he bought me those stupid cat ears! He's so cruel!" Viktor embraces me with a big hug. "I've never had anyone but my grandma and Abrianna, I've always been too mature for people my age. I'm not good at socializing... that's why when you started talking to me like I was a kid, it made me so happy... even Yuuri's awkwardness comforts me for crying out loud. It just makes me feel like I'm a kid! That's all I want..."

"Hey... it's okay... we're not going to leave you (y/n)..." Yuuri also comes over and comforts me too.

After awhile of calming down we hear the door open and close and look over, obviously is Yurio. I hurry and make myself look like nothing happened, Viktor notices and kind of frowns.

"Why did you run off like that?" He asks. Is he really that- whatever, it doesn't matter.

"I said I had to do laundry. Were you not listening to me?" I say not looking at him, but at my phone.

"Okay, whatever. Want to go get something to eat?" He's ask me coming behind me and messing with my hair with his hands. Kind of like he's brushing it.

"No." I sternly say while standing up to go to...our...room... "DAMN IT!!!" I stomp my foot. I turn around super fast and point my finger at Yuuri. "I'm sleeping in your room!" Everyone looks shocked. "...because we haven't had a sleep over yet...heh..."

"A-alright!" He smiles.

"Ooohh!! Me too!!!" Viktor yells.

"No." He quickly says.

"Why not?? You let an underage girl sleep with you but not your coach!" He does an overdramatic fall onto the ground. Yuuri and Yurio just look shocked.

"Are you mad or upset with me or something?" Yurio just straight up asks... "Did I do something wrong?"

Viktors POV

Uhhh Yurio did not just ask if she was mad at him. He's not the brightest sometimes... he doesn't even realize what he said at the beach was wrong...he has so much to learn about love.

I look at (y/n) and watch her lose it. She turns around slowly and has the meanest look on her face... I've never seen her like this before.

"Oh no... I'm definitely not mad or upset or anything. Don't worry." She grits her teeth but says it calmly, but sarcastically.

"That's go-" Yurio gets cut off.

"OF COURSE IM MAD AND UPSET! HOW CLUELESS COULD YOU BE!?! ...How heartless could you be... UGHH...why am I so upset, this is so childish of me..."
She looks disappointed... she has always been treated like an adult... that's probably why she was always so excited when those guys asked for her number. She didn't even think twice about giving it to them... she just wanted friends around her age...she feels alone.

She doesn't say anything more, she just grabs Yuuris and my hand. "Can he come with please?" She looks at his with sorrow filled eyes.

"Yeah. Just to rest though. We all can't fit in my bed."

"You all could fit in myyyy beddddd!" Viktor whines.

"No." Yuuri harshly says but he obviously just feels uncomfortable sleeping in the same bed with Viktor this time around.

TIME SKIP

Your POV

"It's okay to be upset... you don't have to act like it didn't hurt..." Viktor says while brushing my hair with his fingers.

"I know, but it just feels wrong to take it so seriously... do you think he meant it? What he said to me..." I lay there, surrounded in their love and comfort.

"No, I just think he worded what he really meant to say wrong. He hasn't had too much experience with friends either." Viktor replies.

"Yeah, I didn't have many friends either, besides who was at the skating rink." Yuuri adds, he sounds a bit uncomfortable.

"If you don't want me to sleep in here, that's fine haha. I don't want to push you out of your comfort zone." I say to Yuuri.

"Yeah, she can sleep in my room." Viktor adds.

"No, it's alright. I've just never had a sleepover before..." His cheeks turn a bit red.

"Oh." I giggle a little. "It's going to be fun!" We all laugh a little bit.

Yurio' POV

"Why is she so upset... did I say something wrong?"

A/N

Hiiiii!! Sorry it's been a little while sense my last update. I've been really lazy this first week of summer. Oops! But I'm going to try super hard to update all my stories for those who want to read haha. Thank you for reading this, it means a lot! Please stay tuned till next time!
                            -Miranda T.