The mind of Yurio

Yurio's POV

"Why is she so upset... did I say something wrong?" I thought to myself... I'll ask Viktor what's going on.

Yurio-
Why is she so upset?

After a few minutes of waiting for a reply, he finally says something... but nothing that helps.

Viktor-
Yuri... my sweet little Yuri... for you to mature, I must let you figure this out on your own. Good luck... you'll need it!

VIKTOR! HELPPPP MEEEEE!! I scream in my head. Hmmm... well, it must be about what happened at the beach...but I don't know why she's upset... I know... I'll call grandpa.

*Ring Ring* (they're talking in Russian) G= grandpa Y=Yurio

G-
Hello? Yura?

Y-
Hey grandpa, I need your help...

G-
With what exactly... you don't owe anyone money do you?!

Y-
What! No! It's just (y/n) is upset and angry with me, and I don't know what I did... I don't think I did anything wrong.

G-
Yura I love you, but you're wrong. If you made (y/n) (l/n) upset and angry, you've messed up my boy. Talking with Abrianna, I've learned that (y/n) doesn't cave into emotions with anyone besides her and her grandma. She was surprised to see her so open and happy with you. So if I were you, I'd make things right as soon as possible. I have to go, I love you. Bye.

Y-
I love you too, bye...

He hung up... damn, this isn't going good. No one is helping me!

TIME SKIP to the next day

I think I'm going to try asking her again at practice today... if she doesn't respond, then I'll shower her with gifts. All girls love gifts...right?

TIME SKIP to combined practice

She gets on the ice and I skate towards her. "Hey (y/-" she just keeps skating away. "Fine! Be that way!" I yell at her, wrong move.

She stops in her place and slowly turns around. I look over and see Viktor face palming, oh god... what did I do!?! She looks like she's about to yell, but she doesn't. A flash of disappointment spreads across her face, then sadness. She continues to warm up.

When it finally comes to doing a full run through of our routine, she looks at me with emotionless eyes. When we're skating, I can tell she's faking her facial expressions. It's just not how it usually is... I must have really messed up.

(Let's just add a quad in the routine since you're such an extraordinary skater)

When it comes to our in sync quad she doesn't even attempt it. She just drops to her knees and covers her face. I instantly skate over after I land the quad and try to comfort her. "Please... just stop! I don't know what you want from me. Stop giving me mixed signals!" She yells at me. I back up.

Mixed signals...IM SUCH AN IDIOT! She skates over to Viktor "I'm done for today..."

"Okay, It's probably for the best. Please rest (y/n)." He gives her a quick hug.

She walks away. "Why is it for the best?" Viktor looks at me very seriously.

"Because if she isn't focusing and tries too hard like she always does, she could get seriously injured. Its not common for girls to do quads, like very rare. If she needs a break, she deserves one." I can't find words to say so I just stand there. (Y/n) walks over to grab her bag, so I quickly put on my blade guards.

"(Y/n), can we talk for a minute?!" She just continues to walk. I decide to grab her wrist. She swings around and I pull her into a hug. She doesn't pull away, so I take this chance to talk to her. I whisper in her ear "(Y/n), I'm so sorry I messed things up. Please let me make it up to you, I really don't want to lose you. I know it's stupid I can't remember what I did wrong, and I take the blame for that. I'm not good with people. Please forgive me..." I get a little teary eyed waiting for a reply.

A/N

Soooo, I thought that this was a good place to stop haha. It's a bit shorter than usual but I will update soon because I don't want to lose my train of thought. I hope you enjoyed haha please stay tuned till the next update and keep being awesome!! You guys make me so happy!!!! Thank you!!
                       - Miranda T.