Kreutzer

Hmm" I shrug my shoulders and start to get ready for the day.

After I'm done getting ready, which includes taking a shower, drying my hair, getting dressed and putting on a little bit of makeup I wait in the lobby type area. It's already 11:50 so he should be here anytime. As I'm scrolling through Instagram. I hear a familiar voice.

"Hey (y/n)" Katzuki walks in.

"Hey! How are you?"

"I'm good. I brought the music like I promised you. I was thinking we could actually practice a little today if you're free"

"I was hoping we could too. But we don't have a piano here..."

"That's alright, we have one at my house. We could just go there? Also you look quite ravishing today"  I blush at his thoughtful comment.

 We could just go there? Also you look quite ravishing today"  I blush at his thoughtful comment

"Oh, thank you. You look quite handsome." I add to loosen some of the tension in the conversation.

"Alright let me go grab my violin." I run up stairs and scavenge through the piles of clothes on my bed. When I find my violin I go back to katzuki who is patiently waiting for me. "Alright let's head out"

As we're walking to his house he quizzes me on everything we see. I think its kinda stupid but i just go with it.

"Why is the sky blue?"

"The sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight."

He looks so impressed but like doesn't everyone know that? This repeats between Katzuki and I for awhile until he says we're almost there. When we come to stop. I see that we're in front of a big gate.

"Is this your house?!" It's more like a mansion.

"Yeah" he pressed the buzzer and a camera turns towards us then the gate clicks open. "Come on, I can't wait to show you around" he take me hand and starts to run.

He shows me around like any person would,and when we get to the music room oh mah gerd. It has so many instruments. I'm immediately drawn to the beautiful gold and silver flute.

"You can play it if you want" he says while opening the grand piano.

"Really!"

"Yeah, just don't drop it" he says jokingly...I hope.

I pick it up and start to play a little song. I close my eyes and I just see the music. When I'm done playing. It open my eyes to see katzuki and his what seems to be while family watching me. I instantly heat up.

"Wow... you're brilliant!" He says. "Was that kuhlau fantasy?" ...Wow. He actually knew the song.

"Yeah opus 38 in D major" I quietly say. All of a sudden his mother runs up to me with tears in her eyes and hugs me...super tight.