I'm Yours

YOUR POV

"Just get out!" She glares at me.

"We should all go do karaoke. Everyone including Viktor and Yuri. " she points to me and Yurio.

"Please... just go back to Italy..." she's making me want to push her down the stairs.

"Please... I really want to go do karaoke." She hangs up the phone and looks at me sadly.

"...I will but you can't make the guys do it." I look at Yurio. "But you can come." I give him puppy dog eyes.

"I'm only going cause you're going." He puts his arm around me. I blush.

"Okay let's go see if the others want to tag along. "We go to rush down stairs but run into two familiar faces outside the door.

"We'll go!" Viktor yells and grabs mine and Yuri's wrist.

Time skip
We all walk to the nearest karaoke place and get a room.

"Who's going to go first?" Natalia looks around... her eyes stop on me.

"Oh no, not a chance. You should go first." She lights up like she just got a good idea.

"All in favor of (y/n) going first, raise your hand." And of course everyone raises their hand.

"I don't know many songs... do they have English ones?"

"Yeah, this place is common for tourists." Yuri smiles.

"Okay... I don't know what song... could we do a duet, Natalia?"

"Yeah. How about 'till there was you'?"

"Sure"

(I don't own this lol and I just been really liking this cover so yeah. You could be the one on the left)

TIME SKIP to when songs over

When the song was finally done she wanted to sing a song by her self. She didn't tell us what she was picking, but when it turned on. Oh. My. Gosh. This bitch, I know what she's doing.

(So let's just say the other person is the part that is in the karaoke version and yeah)

She's eyeing Yurio like he's the last piece of pizza. She's dancing in such a explicit way... she's getting closer... alright I have do something. I stand up hoping to get her away from him but...

Yurios POV

(Y/n) looks nervous. Does she think I'm going to fall for this bimbo? Natalia is getting closer, so (y/n) decides to stand up, but Natalia pushes her... this isn't going to go well. She tried to sit on my lap but I stand up and move towards Viktor.

The song eventually ends and (y/n) decided to sing again. I think she just wants to prove she's Better than Natalia. She doesn't tell us what song she's doing, but when it plays I can tell it's good to be good.

Your POV

WHAT WAS SHE THINKING! Why does she always try and ruin my life. Ugh, I'll show her. I know the perfect song too!

( again I don't own any of these videos but I just really like them haha)

While I'm singing I try to be as flirtatious as possible without making it obvious or going over board, and it worked. I could see the jealousy in her eyes when he kissed me on the cheek when I was finished.

"That was really good." Yurio says while blushing. Viktor and yuri just watch in awe.

As the night goes on everyone sings a song besides Yurio, but I can tell he had a good time. Natalia on the other hand was throwing daggers at me.

"When are you going to go back to Italy? I'm not leaving my skating partner anytime soon. Besides why would I go with you guys?" I just come out and say.

"Why not? She's proud of you, ya know? She wants to get to know you." She tries to sound sincere but I'm not falling for it.

"You guys just want the money I make. All you are is greedy. I don't want to see you guys. Please just leave..." I feel my eyes getting watery.

"I know what she did was wrong, but you should hear her out-"

"LEAVE! I don't want to see you guys!"

We all storm inside (you were talking outside the bathhouse) besides her, she gets picked up my mom. They both just look at me as they pass me in the car.

"I hope they don't show up here again." I sigh.

"You must have a really bad relationship with then..." Viktor says with a sorry look on his face.

"Yeah, it doesn't matter though. They're gone." I decide to get my pjs on and ready for bed since it got pretty late.

We all say our good nights, but as I'm about to fall asleep I get a message from Natalie that reads.

"We'll be back."

I don't even bother replying. If she thinks she scaring me, then she has another thing coming...

A/N
Ahh I'm so sorry for not updating in so long! I've been busy with school since I'm going to be missing a week of it in April. My brother is graduating the marines bootcamp so we're going to visit him. Sorry for any spelling mistakes. Anyways I hope enjoyed!!!
                          - Miranda T.