Not Happy That I Skate

Your POV

I ended taking a nap too. When Viktor woke me up I thought I was being kidnapped.

"AHH!....oh, hi Viktor" he looks confused... probably because I screamed.

"What's the matter?" He grabs my violin.

"Nothing haha. Let's go"

Yurio and Yuri were already in the airport. When we got to them Yurios hand was looking rather heavy today.

"Hey Yurio, your hand looks heavy. Want me to hold it?" Viktor and Yuri hold in their laughs while Yurio just rolls his eyes. After a while of walking he out of nowhere grabs my hand. It startles me but when I look at him he turns bright red. Awwwwwww!

"Well wasn't that brave of you. I was kidding you know. You didn't actually think I wanted to hold your nasty hand" he let's go, but I immediately grab it again. "I was kidding..." I look away, now I'm probably blushing cause he took me serious.

"You're so confusing!" He over exaggerates.

TIME SKIP

When we finally get back to the bathhouse, it's the middle of the night.

"Well I'm not tired..."I complain.

"Why don't you all go in the hot spring?" Mrs. Katsuki replies. Uhhh...

"I'm a girl... that wouldn't be appropriate."

"Well you guys can wear bathing suits. We just changed the water a few hours ago, it's clean and should be warm. We can close it off so no others go in."

"That would be fun. What do you say?" I ask excitingly.

"Yeah sure" they all agree.

I quickly change into my bathing and run down stairs to see the guys waiting for me.

( i thought that was cute haha)

"Alright! Let's go!" I link arms with yurio.

When I get in the water it feels so nice. Not to hot, not to cold but just right.

"Hey (y/n) that's a cute swim suit" Viktor says sitting down next to me.

"Thank you. You have some nice shorts" he just had plain black ones on.

"Oh thank you! You're so kind, just like a baby kitten... oh! You know who likes cats?!" He points to Yurio.

"I know he likes cats haha who on this planet doesn't" silly Viktor.

"You missed my point entirely..." he frowns. "Anyways, we need to practice tomorrow. I want Yurio and Yuri to come to practice in the morning and then (y/n) and Yurio in the afternoon. We'll start working on the routines."

"Alright. Sounds good" I go over to Where Yurio is.

"Do you get jealous when I hang out with katzuki?"