HUUUUUUUH!

YOUR POV

I'm not good with people. Please forgive me..." I can tell Yuri is really upset, I can hear the shakiness in his voice.

"You have such a beautiful voice, even when it's trembling from sadness... please don't be upset, I'm sorry." I put my arms on his shoulders and look into his eyes.

"Don't be sorry, it wasn't your fault..." He closed his eyes and leans his forehead on mine.

"Cheer up, I don't like seeing you so vulnerable." I give him a small kiss on his cheek, a small pink tint goes across his face.

"I'm not being vulnerable..." he pouts and looks embarrassed.

"I'm really sorry for getting so upset, I just really like you." I hide my face in his chest.

"I like you too!" He whisper shouts.

"Hey...you need to calm down." I let go and look him in the eyes. " It's probably not a good idea we're together..." I turn around and walk out the door and start jogging back to the bathhouse. That'll teach him.

Viktors POV

(Y/n) walks out the door and Yuri is just left in shock. The look on his face is priceless.

(That face but pretend he's wearing something different haha)

"What's wrong Yuri?" I ask him.

"Sh-she doesn't want to be with me..." I hear him whisper under his breath.

"What was that?" I look at him questioningly.

"I said nothings wrong!"

He just walks to go get his stuff he head back

Time skip to when they're all back at the bathhouse.

Your POV

I see Yuri walk up to his room with the saddest look on his face. He glances at me and immediately turns red and runs up the stairs.

Well, this is my time to shine

Well, this is my time to shine. I follow Yuri up to our room and see him laying in bed on his phone with his back facing the door.

I walk up him and slowly move him till he's on his back. I get on top of him and run my hands along his chest. "Wh-what are you doing?" His face turns even more red.

"Why are you sad my little tiger? Did someone say something upsetting?!" I pout my face.

"Y-you said you-"

"Didn't want to be with you?" I tilt my head.

"Yeah..." he looks confused.

"Well, I didn't know that was a bad thing... I mean, you said it to me. So it's not bad at all, Right? I did nothing wrong, right...?!" His eyes widen.

( like that, because it's such a cute face! XD)

"HUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!!!!!!"

"What?? Do you remember now?" He just looks shook.

"I'm so sorry!!" He pulls me into a hug.

"It's..." I start kissing his neck. "Alright..." I feel his blood start to...rise more than it already was. I can hear him breathe a little heavier so I do too. He starts to touch the side of my legs and move his hands up and down.

That's when I jump up off of him. "Well! I'm going to go downstairs and get a snack." I turn and walk away like nothing happened.

As I'm walking out I catch a glance of him and omg, perfect revenge blu- Anyways as I'm walking downstairs Viktors walking up. All he does is smirks and holds his hand out for a high five. I give him some and hear him say "wow you're pretty... excited Yuri, what happened?"

"SHUT IT!!" I hear Yuri yell.

Haha, Yuri is so cute ❤️

A/N

Yayyy sorry I haven't updated in a while 💀 and sorry this is shorter than usual, I'm just really tired haha it's 2 in the morning. Anyways, thank you for reading this update!!! I'm going to head to bed, but thanks for turning in. Until next time.
                            -Miranda T.