The Date (part one)

Yuri walked in with a towel...

"AHHH!"I scream. He just stands there looking at me kind of shocked. "Stop looking!!!!!!"

"I'm sorry!" He turned around hiding his tinted face. I hurry and put on the dress and go under the blanket Mrs.Katsuki got me.

"Hurry and get dressed!" I yell at him, I didn't want to run past him by the door while he was that bare.
I then hear shuffling, but after around two minutes it stops.

"I'm done. You can come out now." I slowly uncover my self from the light blue blanket that I jumped under.

"Well, that was embarrassing" He still looked kind of flustered.

"What are you even doing in here? This is my room."

"Oh, she didn't tell you? We're roommates! Since there isn't anymore rooms left I said you'd be fine with it. Are you not?"

"I guess it's fine. Just put something on the door when you're changing so that doesn't happen again, but wouldn't you want to stay with Viktor, you're closer to him. And Why are you so dressed up?"

"I'm going on a date with Kazuki. And I don't know. You're just the first person I thought of."

"Didn't you just meet him! And you're already going on a date?!"

"How else am I suppose to get to know him?"

"It's not a good idea. You don't even know him." He looks away towards the picture of a frog on the wall.

"I know him well enough. He's incredibly kind, and intelligent. He's pretty much everything I want to be friends with so why not. Why do you even care. I wouldn't have even met him if you didn't run off to Japan." He looks back at me with a disgusted look.

"Are you that desperate! Can't you see he's just going to using you!"

"He's not! You don't even know anything about him, you didn't sit next to him on a plane for 5 hours. Besides if I was 'that' desperate, I would be dating you right now." I grab my bag and storm out of there. How could he say such rude things about someone he doesn't know anything about. As I left the room I heard him mutter something, but in my rage i didn't hear what he said.

After that I go finish getting ready for my date as I'm walking down stairs I run into Viktor.

"Aw you look lovely. Is it for the date?"

(That's the idea of your makeup)

"Thank you Viktor, and yeah it's for the date."

"Don't forget a jacket, it might get chilly" he looks over and waves. "Oh your friend is here"

I look over to see Kazuki in a casual suit. Yuri walks in and sees him then looks at me, he mumbles something again, But this time I heard him.

"What a bitch" he said.

"Okay! Seriously what the hel is wrong with you!?" I yell at him. He looks extremely surprised for a quick second but just says.

"You" he flips me off and walks away.

"What ever. Let's go, sorry about that" I link with his arm and walk out the door.

"What was that all about?"

"I honestly don't know, he has something against you, but he doesn't know you. I don't understand him."

"Maybe it's because he doesn't know me. He obviously likes you. Didn't you see the disappointment in his eyes when he saw me."

"Yuri? Haha no, he likes no one but his grandpa. I mean like in a family way" I chuckle a little.

"Hmm... what ever you say. Anyways let's talk about something else. Perhaps your hobbies or something. Do you play any instruments?"

"Yeah, flute, piano, and violin... I've had lots of free time growing up. Do you play any?"

"Yes. I've been play piano since I was 4." He smiles at me "we're here. I think you're going to love it." I can't read what it's called but the inside smells good.

We are greeted as we walk in and the waiter shows us to the table.

"This place is beautiful!" I say still in aw.

"This is my families restaurant" he hands me a menu.

"Woah really!! This is so fancy!"

"Haha yeah, if you don't know what to get. I can choose something for you. I know a dish you'd love!" He seems to be excited.

"Haha alright! Sounds like a plan mah man. " he laughs and calls a waiter over. I don't know what he ordered for me cause he whispered it in his ear, but when he said it. Mr. Waiter got the biggest grin on his face and glanced at me.

"What did you order me?"

"You'll see darling." He blushes a bit. "Sorry, I don't know where that darling part came from it just came o-"

"It's alright haha I thought it was cute" I place my hand on his. He blushes a even darker shade of red.

We wait for about 10 minutes waiting for the food.

"So about you playing piano. We should defiantly do a piano and violin duet!" I say squeezing his hand.

"Yeah! We could do it as entertainment here! It would be so much fun."

"Yeah" just as I say that the lights in go down low and a bunch of people start to bring out fancy platters of food. They're all wearing crazy, funny hats that glow.

"I hope you enjoy your meal" they all sing in a beautiful harmony.

"I indubitably will! Thank you very much!"

"It's a pork cutlet bowl. You'll love it. My mom makes the best" he says grabbing his bowl ( he got one to haha)

All of a sudden romantic music starts to play. This night seems perfect.

To be continued...

A/N

Hey sorry I haven't updated for a while I've been busy and ya Haha. I hope you liked it. And sorry if it seems rushed. I'm a bit tired. Anyways.  Until next time bro.
                                -Miranda T.