Want

Your POV

After I got done talking to Viktor I decided to watch some videos of Yuris' performances to try and get a sense of his style and ability. I watched 2 or 3 videos of his previous years and man, talk about talent. He's a genius on the ice. To be totally honest, I'm pretty excited to be able to work with him. His personality and manors need some work, but he's an alright guy overall.
At about the 4th video I passed out. It was around 11, much later than I usually stay up. I slept pretty good considering I fell asleep in an arm chair.

The next morning me coach woke me up at about 6:30 and said we're going to eat breakfast at 7. I put on my practicing apparel, and headed down stairs towards the kitchen.

(You wore that one on the left with the tiger shirt on the right under your sweater thing)

Third person POV

When you got to the kitchen you saw that Yuris' grandpa was making you all toast with a egg in the middle of it in the shape of a sunflower. You sat at the table along with a half awake Yuri and Abrianna. When he brought the food over to the table, you thanked him and gobbled it down. When everyone was done you headed to the ice rink.

You ran to the door racing Yuri. You won obviously. He sighed when you smiled at him after that awesome victuri. (hehe get it).

You warmed up for a little bit. When you finished skating around getting your blood pumping, you decided to take off your sweatshirt since it was getting kind of hot. When you took it off and went back to where Yuri was, his eyes widened like he just saw a ghost.
"What? Now you got a problem with the way I dress? Or do you got something against tigers?" I say kind of annoyed, cause he's just staring at my shirt.

"No. I love tigers. Any cat really. I like your shirt." He blushed a bit.

"Oh. So you're a cat person. Good to know. " I smiled with my eyes closed.

"I guess, lets go see what we're suppose to do." He skates away.

'Just give it time, he'll come around' I think to myself as I follow him towards our coaches. They tell us to practice going in sync. They say we have to practice simple things first such as waltz jumps and stuff. We have to work slowly to master our timings. After we did that for a while, We took a break and discussed some possibilities for our theme.

Yuri didn't really have much to say, all he said was he doesn't want it to be girly. Which I can understand.

We were trying to think of a theme we could go for, but nothing sounded good. They were saying things that have been done so many times.