12 o'clock

YOUR POV

"I dare you to...give me a foot massage later?? Is that okay??"

"It's your dare, you get to decide." He smiled.

"Okay then yeah, that's your dare." I smile back.

After that we pretty much just relax for about ten minutes.

TIME SKIP

After changing out of the wet bathing suit, Yuuri says his goodnights, and you, Viktor, and Yurio go into your shared room.

"I'll give you your foot massage now. So just relax." I lay down resting my eyes with my phone in my hand, when it suddenly buzzes.

-???
Hey

-you
Uhhh, hi. Who is this?

-???
Oh sorry. It's kousei, katzuki introduced us.

-you
Ohhh, hey! How are ya?

While I'm waiting for his reply I rest my eyes again.

"Who ya texting??" Viktor raises his eyebrows.

"Oh, his name is Kousei. I met him the other night at my performance."

"You're really texting the slob?" Yurio sneers.

"You need to calm down. I'm not trying to hook up with him, and I don't think that's what he's trying to do either." I roll my eyes, annoyed by his rude comments.

"You should really stop giving your number out to everyone who asks." He turns in his bed.

"You need to stop. Just stop. I'm not interested in them. Haha. Isn't it obviously that I fancy you?" I kind of regret saying that, but whatevs. Viktor looks up at me and smiles widely.

Yurio doesn't say anything, neither does Viktor. "Uhhh... okay... make me feel unwanted." I sarcastically say. "You can stop now haha. I'm tired, your dare is done.

"Alright. Well I'm going to get some rest. And Yurio, don't sleep in." He walks out the door and turns off the lights.

Right as I'm about to fall asleep my phone buzzes again.

-kousei
I'm doing alright. I was actually wondering if you could hang out tomorrow since I don't have school. (Let's pretend he's just starting high school and stuff. Since I kind of lost track of the day and stuff in this story. Lol)

- you
Well I have to practice tomorrow afternoon, but we can hang out before. You could watch me practice if you really wanted to. Lol.

-Kousei
Okay, we can before. Is it alright if my friends come? Don't worry they're not weird.

-you
Yeah definitely. You can meet me at the skating rink. Let's say around 8. If that's alright with you. I'm going to be there early to watch my friends practice.

-kousei
Okay! Sounds like a plan. Well I'm going to go to bed now. Goodnight, see ya tomorrow. :D

-you
Alright. Goodnight pal! :)

I plugged my phone in and drifted off into sleep. I was woken up by Yuris' alarm, he quickly turned it off. I roll out of bed and he jumps a little.

"Why are you getting up?" He says with a sleepy voice.

"I'm going to hang out with Kousei, he's just going to meet me at the skating rink. So I'm just going to watch you guys for a little." I grab pack my skating bag which just includes extra clothes, skates, water bottle, etc. I hurry and change into my practice attire and go down starts to make a smoothie.

When I get down there I politely ask mrs

When I get down there I politely ask mrs. Katsuki where the frozen fruit is and she ends up making it for me.

"Oh thank you, you really didn't have to." I smile and drink the delicious smoothie.

"No need to thank me, I love making foods!" She's such a happy little lady.

Right as I finish Yurio and Yuri are heading out. Viktor is usually already when when they leave so I decide to go with them.

"You're going to watch? You don't have practice till noon, I would be sleeping if I were you" yuri says but awkwardly chuckles and keeps walking.

TIME SKIP

After running for awhile, for them to warm up, we finally got to the ice rink. It was about 7:55. Kousei should be here anything, oh yeah... he was also bringing some friends. This should be fun.

We walked in and I instantly saw him and his friends.

"Hey guys! Look! There she is!" A light haired boy says. "She's so cute!!" Yurio immediately glares at him.

"Hello, you must be Kouseis' friend. It's nice to meet you, I'm (y/n)" I hold my hands out to the girl I saw at my performance and the boy.

"We know who you are, I'm Tsubaki, and this is Watari." He jumps and hugs me.

"Oh... uhhh... hi..." I kindly push him off. "So what do you guys want to do? I didn't really think this through. Because I have to start practice at 12 and it's 8 now, so we have a few hours."

"Hmmm... how about..."

A/N

Hello!! Sorry I haven't updated for a while. I've been busy with school since it's the end of the 2nd quarter and I go for 4.0 gpa lol I got it last quarter but I'm falling behind a bit. But I'm going to get it! I'm determined. Anyways this one was cut off a bit short cause o just wanted to get it updated. Anyways I'm sorry if you haven't seen your lie in April. Kousei won't be in it for long I'm just have fun with the story lol. Anyways don't forget to vote, and until next time...
                             Miranda T.