Just a Dream

Your POV

Right as I'm about to fall sleep I hear Yuri say something.

"Are you talking to me?" I quietly mumble.

"Yeah I said come here." He says in a sleepy thick accent.

"Ugh whyyyyyyy?"

"Just do it." He sounds annoyed.

"Finnnneeee." I slowly walk over, it's extremely dark.

I feel my way around but I got a little to close and tripped onto the bed. I face plant into something that doesn't feel like a bed. Me being sleepy and not thinking straight decide to feel what I just crushed...with my hand...big mistake.

"Uhh... what are you doing down there?" I instantly pull my hand away and feel my face start to get warm, that sure woke me up.

"IM SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO!" I grab his hand and start to hold it tight, showering it with kisses as an apology.

"Tch." He laughs a bit. He guided me to his side so no more accidents happen.

"Why am I over here?" I say as I slowly wrap an arm an leg around him.

"Cause I wanted you over here." He says as I brush my fingers through his hair.

"Okay." I start to slightly feel his face. "You're so handsome." As I say that I say that I feel his face get a bit warmer.

"Whatever..." he quickly pulls me on top of him.

"Uhhh...Yuri..." I feel a bit flustered.

"What?"

"What are you doing?" I say as he starts to rub the side of my legs.

He pulls me down close to his face. "You're so hot, I've wanted to do this to you for so long..." he kisses me intensely.

As I'm about to say something... I wake up...

Yurio's POV

As I'm getting ready for practice after a long nights rest,  (y/n) starts to mumble something. 'Is she having a bad dream?'. I decide it would be best if I wake her up, she looks a bit distressed. But as I'm walking over, she suddenly sits up looking flustered.

"Are you alright? I was about to wake you up." I ask while sitting at the end of her bed.

"Yeah I just had a weird dream. Are you getting ready for practice?"

"What else would I be doing?"

Your POV

"Sorry, that was a stupid question." I awkwardly laugh.

" I should finish getting ready."

"Yeah okay! Have fun and be careful, work hard!" I smile and lay back down as he walks out of the room.  Since I don't have practice till 12:00 I decide to get some more sleep but right before I fall asleep I get a text from Viktor that reads

Viktor-
I decided the date for Yuri and Yurios competition to see who I coach. It'll be in 2 weeks.

'Hmm they've been working on their routines for awhile so I guess they should be ready.' I think to myself as I sleepily reply

Me-
Sounds great, I'm going to get more rest, see you soon!

I quickly fall asleep and wake up a couple hours later at 8:30. I do my usual routine and start to jog down to the rink. When I arrive it's about 9:10.

Right when i walk in I see Yurio just finish a full run through of his routine.
"He's so perfect..." I sort of whisper to myself.

"He is great, isn't he?" Viktor pops up out of no where.