ch.1

A/n: hello! So this is my first actual book on here so I hope you like it! ❤

"Wake up hyung" jimin said, kneeling on the floor in front of yoongi's bed, shaking his shoulder to wake him up.

A low grown escaped yoongi's mouth as he turned over and fell back into a deep sleep.

"Yoongi, you have to get up. We need to do the mouth to mouth paper challenge thingy on a bangtan bomb for the army's"
jimin complained.

Yoongi still did not get up.
Jimin climbed onto his hyung's bed and started jumping.

"Waaaaaake uuuuuup!"he yelled.
Yoongi woke up and pushed jimin off of his bed and laughed.

"Ok, ok. I'm up."

Jimin chuckled and walked out of yoongi's room.
-
-
-
"Annyeonghaseyo we are BTS!" They all said in unison, bowing down slightly.

"Today, as promised, we are doing the paper challenge" namjoon said.

They explained the challenge real quick and got everyone lined up. Hoseok, namjoon, jin, jungkook, taehyung, jimin, then yoongi. One paper successfully made it to the end and the second was going through.

it got to jimin, he turned around to yoongi. As yoongi was about to get the paper, it fell. The rest of bangtan yelled as their lips touched. Almost immediately they pulled away from each other. Yoongi and jimin tried to forget but it played in their minds over and over again.

Jimin could'nt believe he just did that. He had no idea why but he dropped the paper on purpose. He just wanted to see what would happen. He thought yoongi would have stopped after it fell but as he continued, panic spread through jimin. He didn't think they would actually kiss. Jimin had no idea why, but he didn't hate it. He kind of liked the way yoongi's soft lips pressed against his.

As jimin sat in thought, They sent around another paper and when it got to yoongi and jimin, they both thought it felt different from the first time it came around. It felt.. Better.

After they got done filming jimin searched all over the studio to find yoongi after the rest of bangtan went back to the dorms. He walked into the dance studio and
Yoongi was sitting on the floor, playing on his phone. Yoongi looked over at him and turned off his phone screen.

"Uhh.. Yoongi. I need to talk to you." Jimin said awkwardly. Yoongi stood up and put his phone in his back pocket.

"So. I might have dropped the paper on purpose... I don't know why. But I did. I-im sorry" jimin said. Yoongi stepped closer till he was right in front of jimin.

"You don't need to be sorry.. I didn't really mind it."yoongi said, trying to be as calm as possible.

"I didn't mind it either. To be honest.. I.. I enjoyed it.. "Jimin looked down at his feet.

"I- I liked it too. I guess "Yoongi admitted.

"Really you did?.. "

"Yeah. I actually liked it a lot. " yoongi said.

There was a moment of nothing but still quietness. suddenly Yoongi grabbed the sides of jimins shirt and pulled him closer, smashing his lips into jimin. After a few seconds of kissing, they pulled apart, staring into each others eyes. They went in for another kiss.

Yoongi didnt know what came over him to do that. It felt almost as if he wasn't in control of his actions. But he had to secretly admit, it felt good, jimin's plump lips moving perfectly against His. But it also felt weird and a bit wrong. Kissing someone that he's considered one of his bestfriends for a while now. But it felt right.

"I...I- I gotta go.." Yoongi said as he released the sides of jimins shirt from his grasp and running out of the dance studio.

"Wait! Hyung!" Jimin said, starting to run after him but stopped after a few steps.

(A/N): This story sucks ass already