ch. 13

Every once in a while yoongi would knock on jimin's door, just to make sure he was okay. Jimin refused to leave his room or unlock the door.

yoongi remembered a key that unlocked the bedroom doors that was given to them when bighit bought the house for them. Yoongi popped up from his seat on the couch and ran to the kitchen.

   Its in one of these drawers..

Yoongi searched through the kitchen drawers until he found it. Feeling excited but nervous at the same time, he ran to jimin's Door.

"Jimin?" Yoongi asked.

"What."

"You okay in There?"

"Yes I'm fine."

"Can you let me in?"

"No"

"Alright." Yoongi sighed. "Guess I'm just going to have to unlock it"

A barely audible "shit" was heard. Yoongi unlocked the door and closed it behind him. Jimin was sitting on his bed, his face was red and His eyes were puffy.

"What do you want"

"Please talk to meee" yoongi whined, laying down at the edge of the bed in front of jimin.

"I am talking to you." Jimin said, almost no emotion at all.

Yoongi noticed one of jimin's.  Hands were held in a fist.

"What are you holding in your hand?" Yoongi asked, sitting up.

"N-nothing."

Yoongi gave him a look saying he didn't believe him.   "Jimin"

Jimin sniffled and held out his hand, opening it slowly. Yoongi saw a blade in the palm of his hand. Yoongi took it from him and quickly pulled up his sleeve, the bandages he had put on him were still there. He unwrapped them and saw no new cuts, he sighed in relief and bandaged his arm back up.

  "Relax. I didn't do it." Jimin said. 

  "Then why did you have this?" Yoongi asked,holding up the blade.

Jimin didn't answer.

  "Why did you have this." He asked again.

"Okay. I was thinking of doing it."

Yoongi sighed. "jimin. This is why you need to talk to me." Yoongi said.

"I'm sorry"

"Please. Stop saying you're sorry."

"I'm sorry that I say I'm sorry to much" jimin giggled.

   "Come here" yoongi chuckled, pulling jimin into a hug.  "You know I didn't mean to hurt you. You know that don't you?"

"I know. But between you hurting my arm and you punching hoseok, I got kinda-"

"Scared of me?" Yoongi cut jimin off. Jimin slowly nodded.

"Hoseok kept talking shit about you and I got really mad, I forgot forgot about your arm.  I feel like such an asshole. Sorry."

Jimin sighed. "Its okay yoongi"

"I just can't believe hoseok. I've never seen him act like that before."

"W-what was he saying about me?.."

"I'm not gonna go far into detail but he called you a pussy because you're depressed."

"Oh.."

"Don't listen to him jimin. You're going through something that they don't understand." Jimin hugged yoongi, breathing in his scent.

"I remember a while back when people were always calling me fat. And I started starving myself, you were always there, trying to get me to eat and you comforted me. I mean. The others did too but it was mostly you."

"I remember too. It seemed as if I was the only one you wanted to talk to about it."

"Cause you were. You were the only person who understood what I was going through. And you still are. "

"I feel like we're on some fucked up Disney channel show" yoongi laughed. Jimin giggled. Yoongi loved how when he would giggle he would put the tip of his tongue between his teeth and his eyes would turn into slits on his face.

  "It's weird when you stare at me like that" jimin giggled.

  "I can't help it!" Yoongi laughed.
Jimin smiled.

"What are we gonna do about hoseok?.." Jimin suddenly asked.

  "I don't know to be honest."

"I think you should apologize to him"

"Are you stupid? Why do you not care that he was being so rude to you"  

"Yoongi you beat him up over
me. It wasn't even worth it."

  "Jimin, I love you. Of course it was worth it."

"Just.. Go apologize to him"

  "Whatever." Yoongi said, sounding moody.

Jimin sighed as he watched yoongi walk out of his room. Jimin got up and followed yoongi, who was now knocking on hoseok's door.

"Ugh. Come in"

Yoongi walked in and hoseok sighed.

"What the hell do you want" hoseok asked angrily.

  "I came to apologize. I was an asshole to you and Im sorry that I punched you."

"Whatever. "

Yoongi sighed and closed his door.

"Well, it's making progress." Jimin said, trying to look on the bright side of things.

  "I guess" yoongi said.

Jimin wrapped his arms around yoongi from behind, doing the same thing he did earlier. Yoongi thought he acted like a puppy that just wanted love and nothing more.

  "Really, this again" yoongi chuckled.

   "Yep. I like it" 

"Whatever makes you
happy" Yoongi placed his hand on top of jimin's that was on yoongi's belly, interlocking their fingers.

Yoongi walked into his room. He let go of jimin's hand and jimin let go of yoongi. Yoongi laid down, grabbing his phone. Jimin climbed on the bed and laid on top of yoongi.

"Comfy?" Yoongi laughed.

"Yeah" jimin said softly.

Yoongi didn't mind jimin laying on him, he wanted jimin to be happy. Yoongi put his phone down and wrapped his arms around him.  A few minutes later yoongi heard jimin snore softly. Yoongi smiled at how peaceful jimin looked. Jin walked into the room, looking at them with a confused look.

"What's this?" Jin whispered, chuckling a bit.

"I don't even know, he just kind of laid on top of me and fell asleep"

   "Aww he's so cute"

"The fuck did you just say about my jiminie he's mine. Mkay." Yoongi joked, trying not to laugh and wake up jimin. Yoongi failed and jimin was woken by yoongi's chest bouncing up and down.

"Hyung. What are you laughing about?" Jimin said, rubbing his eyes.

"Ah. Jin hyung said you were cute. So I was defending my territory" yoongi laughed. 

"I'm you're territory?" Jimin giggled.

"Yes. Jiminie you are mine!" Yoongi said, tightening his arms around jimin and kissing his forehead playfully.

"Sorry jin hyung. I'm yoongi's!"

"Yah. I didn't mean it in that way." Jin chuckled, leaving the room.