ch. 5

A few months later, Bangtan was doing a meet and greet after their concert. They enjoyed talking to their fans and getting cute and fun gifts. Jimin and yoongi sat next to each other.

A fan who looked to be about 13 or 14 walked upto yoongi, smiling and holding a bag. She handed him the bag and he opened it happily. There was a kumamon plushi inside. Yoongi took it out and smiled.

"Jiminnie! Look what I got!"

"Ooh" jimin said.

Yoongi turned back to the fan.

"Thankyou" he said sweetly.

"Can you do aegyo" she asked her face lighting up.

"Yah. I knew this kumamon was a trap!" Yoongi sighed, causing laughter from the fan.

Yoongi put his hands on his jaw in a v shape, tilting his head poked his lips out. Jimin started laughing.

After he was done with aegyo he looked back into the bag, there was a baby blue headband with bunny ears. He took them out and put them on jimin. Jimin looked at him confused for a minute but started laughing.

"Cute" yoongi said, causing fan girls around him to laugh.

One by one all the fans got time to talk and have fun, but it came to a sad ending. Jimin had worn the bunny ears throughout the entire meet and greet.

As they walked out of the building with their things, jimin jumped onto yoongi's back, causing yoongi to stumble.

"Yah!" Yoongi yelled.

"Sorry" jimin said cutely.

They walked out, jimin still on yoongi's back.

"You're heavy" yoongi said.

"That's mean" jimin laughed.

Yoongi put jimin down and they got into the van to go home.

They got to their dorms and started packing up some of their stuff, tomorrow they were starting their tour. All of them agreed they didn't want to do it. Of course they loved doing it but they hated leaving their dorms.
-
-
-
"Jiminnieee"yoongi said, Trying to wake up jimin.

Jimin groaned and pulled the blanket over his head. Yoongi chuckled at jimin's cuteness. Yoongi grabbed his blanket and pulled it back down. He grabbed jimin's hands and pulled him up.

"You gotta get up"
Jimin fell back down onto the bed.

With a sigh, yoongi jumped on top of jimin.

"Get off of me" jimin groaned, sleepily.

Yoongi chuckled and put his hands on jimin's cheeks, kissing him softly.

"Get ready, we're leaving for the airport in an hour" yoongi got off of jimin and left his room.

Jimin got up and got ready to leave.
-
-
-
Bangtan stood up as their flight was called and boarded. Jimin and yoongi insisted on sitting next to eachother. They decided to grab their phones and film a small bangtan bomb.

"Alright only engalish speaku" hoseok said in English, They all nodded.

"Hai" jungkook said, doing aegyo without even noticing.

"Ah. Excuse meee" jimin said, turning the phone in hoseok's hand to face him.

"Don't tuchu meh" hoseok said. "Veri, veri. Dirty wahter"

Namjoon sat their, practically dying at their horrible English.

"Maybee we see tha beach!" Jimin said happily.

"Bitch?" Taehyung said, confused.

"Beach" jimin said again.

"Bitch.."

Yoongi sat there, listening to jimin try and speak English was adorable. Jimin was leaning over his seat as he talked to hoseok, tae, and jungkook who were sitting behind them and jin and namjoon who were sitting in the seats next to them. (A/n I guess its a 3 person seat thingy instead of two Idk)

As they were done filming the bangtan bomb, jimin yawned as he sat back down correctly in his seat. He put his head on yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi smiled softly and grabbed jimin's hand and put his head on top of jimin's. Soon they fell asleep.

A girl who was sitting in front of them, grabbed her phone and put it slightly over the seat and took a photo, immediately posting it to her social media for everyone to see..

Wow 100 reads already. Dang. Though it doesn't seem like much I appreciate it so much! 사랑해❤