ch. 2

After jimin and yoongi got home things were strange and a little awkward between them. They had been home almost an hour and neither of them had left their rooms.

"Yah. Both yoongi and jimin have been in their rooms since they got here. Do you think somethings up?" Jin asked the rest of the group as they all sat on the couches, watching TV.

"They're probably just embarrassed. They think we're gonna make fun of them for kissing during the paper challenge earlier. " namjoon said.

"Yeah. I guess" jin replied unsurely, turning his attention back to the tv show.

Jimin was lying on his bed, staring up at his ceiling. He heard a knock at his door.

"Ugh. Come in.." He said.
Yoongi walked into his room. Jimin sat up.

"Uh. Hey hyung. What's up."jimin asked awkwardly.

"I uh. I'm sorry for walking out on you like that earlier." he said, sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Its okay hyung. But why did you run out?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know. I guess I was just.. I don't know. Maybe I was a little surprised that we-"

"That we kissed? " jimin cut yoongi off.

"Yeah. I.. I guess. "Yoongi answered.

"Hyung, you're the one who said you liked it, and the one who kissed me in the practice room And you're the one who's surprised?" Jimin said, chuckling a little.

"I guess its not that I'm surprised. I think I'm confused."

Jimin moved so he sat right next to yoongi and put his head on yoongi's shoulder.

"It confuses me too. But its obvious that we have a thing for each other" Jimin said.
Yoongi didn't answer.

"Hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Why do you make me so confused." Yoongi said.

Jimin lifted his head off of his shoulder as yoongi put his head in his hands. Jimin didn't know how to answer. Instead he put his arms around his hyung. Yoongi sat their for a moment contemplating whether or not to hug him back. But in the end it felt nice to hug him back.

Jimin smiled and rested his head on yoongi's shoulder again as they hugged. Yoongi pulled away and kissed jimin softly.

Jungkook along with jin has noticed things a little off. As jungkook watched TV with the rest of the members, he heard a faint knock on a door in the hallway. Hoping to find someing out, he got up and walked to the hallway and saw yoongi walk into jimin's room. As yoongi closed the door he walked over quietly and cupped my ear to the door. He put his hand over his mouth as he heard the conversation.

Before leaving jimin's room, yoongi gave jimin a sheepish smile. He walked out into the living room and noticed jungkook seemed a bit off. He thought it was probably just some of jungkook's teenage hormones acting up. But his attention was turned to jin as he started asking continuous questions.

"Yoongi, why have you been in your room all this time? Is there something wrong?" Jin asked.

"No, I'm fine" he said, happily.

"Then why have you been in your room?"

"Ah. I've been writing some songs. " he answered.

Yoongi walked into the kitchen and got something to drink, then he walked back into his room. He put put cup on his nightstand and plopped down onto his bed, smiling softly.

Park jimin. What are you doing to me?