ch. 33

Yoongi woke up to a small whimper right next to him. He groaned as he opened his eyes and looked around, it was still dark. Finally his eyes fell upon jimin who was no longer curled up into yoongi's arms, but instead curled up into a ball at the edge of the bed on his side, his back facing Yoongi. He got out of bed and walked over to jimin's side.

Jimin flinched and whimpered a bit again.

"Please stop" jimin cried in his sleep, a tear falling from his eye.

Yoongi frowned and ran his hand through jimin's hair. Maybe if he comforted him he wouldn't have to wake him, right? Jimin only cried and whimpered.

After trying things to comfort him he decided it was best to try and wake him up.

"Jiminie, wake up" Yoongi shook jimin's shoulder. Jimin didnt budge.

"Jiminie" Yoongi shook his shoulder a little harder.

Jimin's red and bloodshot eyes fluttered open. He sighed as he sat up and wiped his eyes

"Jiminie what's wrong?"

Jimin sighed. "I had another dream I-I was-"

Yoongi wrapped his arms around jimin and kissed the top of his head. "I promise you its never going to happen again"

Jimin pulled away, starting to cry again. "But what if it does?"

Yoongi ran his had through jimin's hair, pulling it back to expose his forehead and kissing it, his hand trailing down to his cheek as he pulled away. "It won't"

Jimin nodded and looked across the room. "I'm sorry for waking you up."

"Its okay jimin. Dont worry about it"

Jimin nodded and leaned over onto yoongi's chest. "Why do you put up with me so much?" He sighed.

" honestly I dont put up with anything because none of this bothers me. I like being here for you when you need me and I like helping You. And its all because I love you"

Yoongi kissed the top of jimin's head. "You should get back to bed. We have to perform tomorrow. Okay?"

Jimin lifted his head up and nodded. They both laid back down and got comfortable. Yoongi wrapped jimin in his arms tightly and kissed his forehead.

"Yoongi?" Jimin spoke out, softly.

"Hmm?" Yoongi mumbled.

"Promise me you'll never leave me?" Jimin asked, looking through the dark at his hands that were curled up slightly To his body, twiddling his fingers.

Yoongi thought for a moment. Would they really be together forever? In a relationship, you either date to break up or to marry that person. Did he see himself one day getting down on one knee and proposing? He did.

"I promise"