ch. 10

After a long talk with the rest of the group, along with their manager, yoongi canceled the rest of the tour, he knew jimin couldn't handle a lot of attention right Now. The rest of the tour would be done later in the year.

Yoongi walked back into the hotel room and saw jimin laying in bed, crying. Jimin's eyes immediately found yoongi's.

"Hyung.. "He said quietly, getting out of bed and running over to yoongi.

Jimin held his arms behind his back, looking down at the floor.  Slowly, jimin held out his arms, more tears falling down.
Yoongi gasped at what he saw, fresh, dark pink cuts were across jimin's arms.

"Jimin.. " was all yoongi could manage to get out.

"Im sorry" jimin cried.

Yoongi pulled jimin into a tight hug. Jimin cried into yoongi's chest.

"I shouldn't have left you alone. This is my fault" yoongi cried.

"N-no its not"

Yoongi pulled away from jimin and kissed his forehead.

"Let's go get your arms cleaned up." Yoongi said, walking to the bathroom.

Yoongi saw on the counter a shaving razor that had been taken apart, one of the blades missing. He looked across the counter and saw the missing blade, blood covering one end. He couldn't stand to look at it. Jimin sat on the sink and yoongi grabbed a washcloth, soaking it in warm water from the sink.

"Tell me if this hurts. "

Yoongi carefully dabbed the cloth on jimin's cuts. Jimin winced in pain.

  "Its okay" yoongi said softly. 

As yoongi cleaned up jimin's cuts, he talked to him, almost scolding him but not to much to make him upset.

"Jimin. Why did you do this?"

"I-I don't even know... But it made me feel better.. "

"It made you feel better? Jimin, you cut your arms open with a fucking razorblade, how does that make you feel better?" His voice started to raise.

"I-im sorry hyung" jimin started to tear up.

Yoongi's eyes widened. He wanted to slap himself for loosing his temper and making jimin cry. He put the rag down and wiped jimin's tears with his thumb.

"I'm sorry. Please don't cry." Yoongi said, placing his hand on the side of jimin's face.

Jimin smiled weakly, as if it was difficult for him to do something as simple as lifting the corners of his mouth. Almost as if it was Impossible, like he didn't have the strength in him to do it.
-
-
-

After cleaning his cuts, he grabbed some bandage from a first aid kit and wrapped jimin's arms.

"We'll lay low for right now but later we're gonna have to tell the others. " yoongi said, only getting a slow nod.

Jimin changed into a lose fitting long sleeve shirt and laid down. Yoongi laid down next to him and cuddled him.

  "I got the rest of the tour canceled so we can go home and you can rest" yoongi said.

  "No! Please tell me you didn't!"

"It's okay.  We're Just gonna tell the armys that I got hurt or something like that. And we're gonna finish the tour later in the Year. We'll be leaving the hotel tomorrow. "

"Oh.. The army's are gonna be so mad.. "

"They gotta understand I hurt my.. Uh.. My ear! Yeah let's go with that" yoongi said, causing jimin to giggle.

Yoongi smiled at jimin, hearing him giggle and seeing him smile was the only thing he wanted at that moment.

"You're much cuter when you're happy." Yoongi said softly, putting his finger under jimin's chin and making jimin look at him.  "I don't want to see that smile go.." Yoongi started tearing up

"Hyung. Please don't cry. I don't like seeing you cry"

Yoongi wiped his tears and gave jimin a reassuring smile. Yoongi couldn't help but to tighten his arms around jimin, to Reassure himself that it wouldn't be the last time he got to hug him. 

There was a soft knock at the door.

  "Come in" yoongi said.

The others slowly walked in, they were given room keys to each others rooms.

"Hey.. " jin said softly. Jimin sat up and smiled weakly.

They all gave jimin a soft hug and sat down somewhere in the room.

  "Jimin. I'm really sorry.. " hoseok said.

"Its okay.  That's not even why I was upset" jimin replied.

"But still.. We're really sorry. And we shouldn't have been making fun of you guys" namjoon said.

"Guys its okay... I promise"
Jimin yawned and stretched his arms over his head, his sleeve falling down slightly. The only one who seemed to notice it was jungkook.

  "Jimin hyung.. Why are there bandages on your arms?.." Sincerely not knowing. Jimin and yoongi's eyes widened.

  "Bandages?.." Jin asked nervously.

Jimin looked at yoongi, a panicked look in his eyes.

  "Its nothing.." Jimin said. 
Jimin looked around, everyone had worried looks on their faces.

Yoongi grabbed jimin's arm carefully and pulled up his sleeve, knowing that jimin wouldn't do it himself,  only making everyone grow more worried. Yoongi put his arm around jimin and rested his head on his shoulder. Jimin looked at yoongi, who gave him a reassuring look. Jimin started to cry as he slowly unwrapped his arm.  Everyone was speechless at the sight.

"Why?.." Jin asked, slowly walking over to jimin. 

  "I.. I..  I honestly don't know.  It-it seemed like the best thing t-to do at the time. " jimin said, choking back tears.

Jin hugged jimin tightly. Everyone else joined in.
-
-
-
Jimin wrapped his arm back up and laid back down, cuddling yoongi of course. Cuddling yoongi made him feel safe and protected, like nothing in the world could hurt him. The rest of the day was spent in their hotel room, all of them just talking and laughing away.