ch. 19

(Not even fake subs thats the best part^)

Jimin was lying on his bed when he decided to go on twitter. It wasn't often he checks notifications. And maybe it was a mistake that he decided to.

Immediately he was met by not much other than hate comments. If course about him and yoongi.

But not only him and Yoongi, but about him by himself.

"Jimin is getting rlly fat lately lol"

"Gay fags"

"Jimin and Yoongi are so fucking ugly. No wonder they chose each other. No one else wants them."

"Jimin can't even sing tho. Bts would be better without him"

"They do know they're going to hell right?"

Jimin then made the mistake of checking the comments of a selfie he took the other day.

"Ugly ass bitch lol"

"See I told y'all he's getting fat look at his cheeks. They're so chubby. "

"What does yoongi even see in him. Just an ugly, gay, fag, who can't sing. Yoongi deserves better fr"

Jimin clicked his phone screen off and threw his phone across his bed. Maybe they were right. Yoongi deserves better than him. He stood up and looked in the mirror. Am I getting fat? He pinched his cheek and felt the fat. He sighed and let go. He observed his face for quite some time. They're not wrong.

Jimin sat on his bed and sighed. He felt tears come to his eyes. One by one, the tears stinging his eyes fell down his cheeks. His fat cheeks.
His room was completely silent other than the sounds of his sobs.

"Jimin?" Yoongi asked, opening his door. "Are you o-"

"Go away" Jimin said harshly.

Yoongi sighed and sat next to him, putting his arm around him comfortingly. "What's wrong babe?"

Jimin shook his head and continued to look down at his feet.

"Come here" yoongi cooed, taking jimin into his arms.

Jimin immediately pushed yoongi away, confusing him.

"Jimin what's wro-"

"Nothing okay." Jimin snapped.

Yoongi was speechless. He had never seen jimin like this before.
Still, yoongi tried to console his crying and very moody boyfriend.

"Yoongi.." Jimin said quietly, getting a small "yeah" in reply. "L-lets breakup"

I made y'all wait enough time before this chapter. But it wasn't worth it was it lmao y'all gonna hate me now.

Personally I would punch every single one of those fake pissy pussy thots getting on my men but still.

Btw thats become my favorite thing to say "pissy pussy thots"