ch. 22

The doctor had arrived and did everything he could for jimin. Jimin had lost alot of blood and had to be given some. Jin immediately volunteered to give him some. Yoongi would have done it but they had different blood types. The doctor said to let jimin rest and he should be fine.
Yoongi was relieved to hear he would be okay. Although jimin broke up with him, He still cared for him.

Yoongi sat in jimin's room and waited for him to wake up. He waited for a While, almost like his life depended on it. Every once and a while jimin would toss and turn in his sleep, getting yoongi excited that he would wake up.

Yoongi was loosing hope in him waking up. It had been hours and he still hadn't woken up yet. He put his head in his hands and sighed.

  "Yoongi?" Jimin asked quietly, His voice raspy and broken.

Yoongi's head immediately shot up to look at jimin. Jimin was sitting up in bed ,staring at yoongi.
Yoongi got up and wrapped his arms around jimin.

"How are you feeling?" Yoongi asked, pulling away from the hug.

Jimin didn't answer. He looked down at his arms and sighed. "I passed out didn't I?"

Yoongi Nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry. " jimin said, laying back down.

"Jimin its not your fault." Yoongi argued.

"Yes it is. I broke up with you for no reason. All because of some fucking hate online. I'm such a baby. Everything gets to me. I can't just ignore stuff. It's my fucking fault. I don't even know why you liked me in the first place" jimin replied, his volume rising.

"Thats why you broke up with me?.."

Jimin nodded. Tears threatened to spill from his eyes as he tried his best to blink them away.

  "And now you probably don't even want me back. I mean. I wouldnt want myself back either "

"Of course I want you back! For God sakes jimin. I've spent the entire damn day in my room crying my eyes out. Which is something I haven't done since I was like 16. And then I spent 4 fucking hours in here waiting for you to wake up! Jimin open your fucking eyes!" Yoongi yelled.

Jimin was speechless.

"I-im sorry I yelled at you." Yoongi said awkwardly.

Tears started rolling down jimin's cheeks. Yoongi's mad, defensive face turned into a soft pitiful glare.  

D-did I just make jimin cry?..

Yoongi got up and put his arms around jimin.
Jimin excepted the hug and cried into the crook of yoongi's neck.

  "So you wanna get back together?" Yoongi asked softly.

Jimin nodded and hugged yoongi tighter, his face never leaving yoongi's neck. Yoongi kissed the top of his head and began to run his hands through jimin's hair.

"Everythings gonna be okay jimin. I promise"