Sequel.

Hellooo. Ive just wanted to let you guys know that i have been working on a sequel idea. I have a overall idea that i need to figure out tho. Unlike my other stories where one small idea pops into my head and i start writing from that and end up being left with no ideas for the rest of the story, i want to work on this one a bit more to make it better than my others.

Im not sure when i will start publishing chapters, but  it unfortunately wont be anytime soon. This sequel isn't exactly at the top of my priority list but i will feel bad about having to make you guys wait. It will most likely be after "im not that innocent " is complete because having multiple unfinished books is very stressful. I have alot of unpublished books that im also trying to work on for you guys as well. Including a 24k lianghui fanfic, a Jimin fanfic, and ofc this sequel.

As you maybe could tell by the last chapter of this story, the sequel will be called "I promise"

I hope you guys arent to upset with me about how long you may have to wait for this sequel.

I love you all,

               Author mum :)

(Btw someone asked about "author mum" so lemme explain. One of my followers meant to call me author nim but it auto corrected and it just kind of stuck with me 😂❤️)