ch. 24

(Not edited.  
I'm sorry I haven't updated in a little while I've been really sick. But I'm better now and you see the video up there you know Its bout to go down ;)
come get your shit hoes )

After a long night of drinking games everyone was completely drunk.

MinYoung couldn't drive home and stayed the night. Even if you didn't know she spent the night you could tell by the moans coming from hoseoks bedroom.

Everyone else was still in the living room having as much fun as possible.

"They're so louuud" taehyung said, leaning over the couch with his arms wrapped around the now completely out of it jungkook.

"Eeeyeaahh but not as Loud as Yoongi and ji- *hiccup* min" jungkook said.

Yoongi and jimin laughed awkwardly. Taehyung walked into the middle of the living room.

"IM GONNA TWERK!" He yelled, making jungkook choke on the beer he was drinking.

Taehyung put his hands on his knees and failed to Twerk. Jimin sighed and shook his head."Boi. This is how its done"

Jimin stood up and made sure Yoongi had a perfect view of his ass as he started to twerk. Namjoon caught every single moment on his phone.

"Daaamn" Yoongi said, admiring the jibooty (I'm sorry I'm letting out all my trashiness RN)

Jimin giggled and stopped, sitting back on yoongi's lap. It truly did look like a daddy kink relationship at that moment, Yoongi was laid back on the couch with his feet up and a beer in his hands, as jimin sat pretty on his lap.

And what made it even better was the fact that ever since jimin got drunk, He called Yoongi daddy.

"Heyy daddyy" jimin said, turning to look at Yoongi. "I figured out a new nickname for you"

Jimin smiled innocently before continuing. "Suga daddy"

Yoongi choked On his beer as jimin giggled.

"Y'all getting to kinky. Take that shit to the bedroom" jin said, pointing to the hallway with the hand he had his beer in.

"Mmm maybe later" Yoongi winked at jimin.

"What if literally we all just go and fuck each other" namjoon laughed.

"God damn like a fucking 6some no thanks boo" jimin replied.

"Noooo like yoongi and jimin, me and ji-"

"WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 3 DAYS" jin yelled.

"So. You're drunk. You don't care"

"Welp. I can't argue with that. Dick me down daddy"

"really?!" Namjoon got excited.

"No!" Jin slapped the side of namjoon's head.