ch. 15

They got to the golf course and ran inside to pay and get started.

"I call the blue ball!" Jimin yelled, grabbing his ball.

"I call green!" Taehyung yelled.

"Aish! You know green is my favorite color!" Hoseok said.

"Aww hyung. Its mine too. Why can't I get It?" Taehyung pouted.

"Let him have the green, hyung" jungkook wrapped his arms around taehyung.

"Fine I'll take.. Hmm.. Purple I guess."

"Is there a pink please someone tell me there's a pink one!" Jin practically yelled. "Oh found One!"

"I get red!" Jungkook yelled.

"I get black" Yoongi grabbed a black ball.

"Wait no. I want black." Namjoon complained.

"Here. I'll get white" Yoongi sighed, handing the ball to namjoon.

As they walked out into the course jimin began to feel sick, he ignored this in fear of ending everyone else's fun.

Jungkook complained that he'd go first. Everyone stepped aside so he could go. Jungkook stepped up and held his club tightly in his hand. He did a few practice swings and hit the ball. The ball glided over the top of the hole and kept rolling. Jungkook sighed as he watched it roll slowly into a pond.

Namjoon laughed at the boy and taehyung slapped his arm.

"I Suck" jungkook laughed.

Yoongi looked over to jimin. He noticed his face was extremely pale and he looked extremely worn down. He grabbed jimin's arm and pulled him away from the others.

"Jimin, babe, are you feeling okay?" Yoongi said, reaching over and feeling jimin's forehead. Jimin nodded.

"Are you sure? You're extremely hot" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah thanks, I know" Jimin said jokingly, winking at Yoongi.

Yoongi chuckled. "I mean your temperature, pabo"

"Yoongi I'm fine. I promise. "

Yoongi sighed. "Come here" he held up his arms and jimin gladly excepted the hug, wrapping his arms tightly around his hyung.

Meanwhile, hoseok couldn't stop staring at a girl who was sitting at a table with people who he assumed to be her friends.

She was extremely beautiful, short, light brown hair fell right at her chin and bangs that were right above her eyebrows , she wore a blue sweaterdress that was just above her knees, black leggings, and some Adidas superstars.

A/n Imagine song ji-won from the kdrama hello my twenties. Basically she's my inspiration for this new character, of course looks and also personality. If you think about it in the show she'd be perfect for jhope, just not as flirty😂

Watching her, he could tell she had a very bubbly personality.

Jin saw hoseok staring at her, he couldn't figure out how the girl hasn't noticed Hoseok yet.

"Just go talk to her" Jin said,putting his hand on his shoulder, startling him a bit.

"She probably has a boyfriend. I mean, look at her. " hoseok sighed.

"Well. You'll never know unless you talk to her"

Hoseok took a deep breath and walked over to her table.

She looked up at him and smiled, making hoseok wonder if she knew he was famous. Looking over at one of her friends, she looked completely starstruck, she looked as if she couldn't move.

"Can I help you?" The girl asked.

"Uh. Hi. I'm hoseok. And I was wondering if you'd. Like to talk for a Little while. " he said awkwardly, earning a giggle from the girl.

"I'm MinYoung. I can't right now. I promised I'd spend the day with my friends. " she said. Hoseok Sighed. "But if you give me your number, we can text later"

Hoseok nearly screamed. They exchanged numbers and hoseok walked back to jin.

"JIN YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT THANK YOU" hoseok cheered, causing his hyung to laugh.

As Taehyung was about to swing, jimin ran to a trash can and threw up into it. Taehyung stopped in his tracks and ran over to him, along with yoongi.

Yoongi rubbed jimin's back as he continued to toss their lunch.

Jimin stood up and wiped his face with his sleeve. He looked into the trash can and cringed at the sight.
The rest of the group had stopped what they were doing and ran over to them.

"Yoongi I'm fine. I promise" yoongi said in jimin's Voice.

Jimin sighed.

"Guys I think we should go home" yoongi said.

"No, I don't want to ruin your fun." Jimin protested.

Everyone else agreed with Yoongi and they left the mini golf place.

They walked out and to their car.
Jimin tiredly got in, putting is face against the door. Yoongi sighed and sat next to him, putting his hand under jimin's head and pulling him to lay on his shoulder.

"Yoongi, I'll get you sick." Jimin said.

Yoongi placed his hand on jimin's leg and rubbed it softly, "I'm fine jimin"

Jin got in the front seat and started the car, starting to drive.

"So hoseok. I saw you talking to that girl. She was cute" yoongi said, trying to start a conversation like they used to.

Hoseok turned his head from looking out the window to looking at yoongi. "Yeah... I don't think she knows about BTS so its nice to find a girl who doesn't want me for my fame."

"Oh thats good. You deserve to finally find someone. So what's her name?"

Jin and jimin both smiled at the two, finally getting along and patching things up.

"MinYoung. Its cute, right?" Hoseok smiled at his own mention of her name, although they hardly knew each other, and all they did was exchange phone numbers, hoseok had a strong feeling she was interested.